• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 1st Leg: Arsenal v Slavia Prague | Thursday, April 8 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting Line-Up

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Line-Up is out

Leno
Bellerin-Holding-Gabriel-Cedric
Partey-Xhaka
Saka-Smith Rowe-Willian
Lacazette

Azeez is on the bench

1617903667065.png

I'm glad to see Slavia Prague will have Holes in their defense.

jZRVC08.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As soon as you are back from injury, Arteta sticks you immediately back in the starting lineup :lol:

Hopefully we get a good win, recover some pride from the weekend and get the season going for the final run of games.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really not thrilled about two right footers on the left wing. Especially with the damp squib Willian

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As soon as you are back from injury, Arteta sticks you immediately back in the starting lineup :lol:

Hopefully we get a good win, recover some pride from the weekend and get the season going for the final run of games.
It's what desperate managers do

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what to make of the lineup. I mean, most of it looks decent. I really wish Nelson was playing well so we could see him instead of Willian but alas. Hopefully Willian has a good night tonight, he knows he's been **** this season so it's up to him to put in a good shift. Hopefully Saka and ESR are OK tonight and hopefully we get to see Nelson and Azeez come off the bench tonight as I'm eager to see them get minutes.

Everything else pretty much picks itself, although I'm not sure I'd have gone for Laca tonight, especially with the 3 we have behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom