• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Vitória S.C| Thursday 24th October | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'll be dissapointed if KT starts, because it would mean he doesnt start on Sunday.

Bring him on at 60 on Thursday and get the guy into the first team! We need some desire and balls there ASAP.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'll be dissapointed if KT starts, because it would mean he doesnt start on Sunday.

Bring him on at 60 on Thursday and get the guy into the first team! We need some desire and balls there ASAP.
Emery said that Kola hadn't done enough to be dropped in his post match interview :lol:

Chancellor

Any players worth looking out for? Found a bit about Tapsoba who sounds promising.
We don't have any player near Arsenal level (i think that Arsenal have some players that are not on Arsenal level too).

Our best players will not play on thursday: André André, Sacko, Lucas Evangelista and Joseph.

We came from a shoking defeat on the cup against a amateur team.

We have a good squad for the portuguese league but this season until now we have two things that needs to improve: we create a lot of chances but we Score few goals and we don't defend very well on set pieces.

Tapsoba looks promising but he makes some mistakes because of his age and lack of experience.

It will be a fun match and the general consensus its that Arsenal will win (comfortably) but its Vitória playing so we will have around 2500/3000 supporters at Emirates anyway.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Even though I want us to lose I’m not sure we will!

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is the game where we start to go on a winning run.

Gut feeling saying we’ll have a good few weeks coming up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Interested to see how Laca and Martinelli link up, shame Nelson got injured though as that would have been a nice front three with Willock and Smith-Rowe behind them.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Hopefully going forward after this game it should be Tierney starting in the Prem and Kolasinac starting the remaining three games in the Europa League??

CJJ

Established Member
The good news is that we will likely beat these mugs 4-0 with a stellar performance.. because that always happens after we've had a game where we're ****ing sheit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our 2nd team will absolutely destroy them because they'll play with more freedom bellerin Tierney will add too much attacking wise too

Pepes blue pill

I'd settle for being bored - better than being infuriated, which is more likely - a Zaha hatrick anyone?

:lol::lol: you just reminded me this gonna turn out to be pepe v zaha isnt it with lots of crying about why we didnt get zaha instead

Hope Pepe turns up big time on Sunday

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'd settle for being bored - better than being infuriated, which is more likely - a Zaha hatrick anyone?

Zaha v Chambers/Kolasinac :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom