• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Elber

dynasty

imo a great striker.. can be a bit thrash talky but most of the time backs it up.. why do u guys think Arsène didnt push for him..type of talent we needed..cheap.. i know hes kinda old but can still rely on goals for at least 2 years..3 maybe

Sammer

Established Member
Good point, Dynasty. Elber is the kind of striker that would fit in perfectly - great spirit and skills that perfectly match Henry.

IMO Arsène missed a great chance....he is a superb finisher and causes much trouble in every defense. He definately has 2-3 years of great striking befor him.

dynasty

was he for free or jus really cheap?? why did bayern let go of him anyways?? i always loved his trash talkin...

seanconvey66

Bayern let himgo cos hes fell down the pecking order behind Santa Cruz, Pizzaro and now Makaay dont think he wanted to be 4th choice, duno how much he went for tho

Sammer

Established Member
Nobody understood why he was 4th in the pecking order - he scored more than 20 goals in the Bundesliga last season.

We could have got him for 2.5 Million Pounds - which would have been a great deal !!!.

Sammer

Established Member
Here´s another important figure about Elber:

Elber joined Bayern Munich in 1997 scored 133 GOALS during that time !!!

Thats an average of 22 goals per Season - not too bad in my view !!!

dynasty

not now anyways.. but missed chance.. he could score round 20 as well in the prem and help henry in the cl as well..damn it

Sammer

Established Member
He´s 31 now, but dangerous as hell....he still has 2-3 of scoring goals before him.

Top Bottom