• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emerson Royal

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Linked with him previously. Haven't particularly seen him in action, assuming he's a very attacking right back. I believe Barca and Betis both own 50% of him (a leg each) but Barca can make that 100% this summer by spending £6M. He's only 22. Doubt he has a defensive bone in his body.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think Emerson is probably the most realistic right back we can sign.

Watching a quick compilation of him hes quite clearly 1000x better on the ball than Bellerin. Can't tell much else from clips sadly. But you can tell if a player is comfortable on the ball which he is.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Linked with him previously. Haven't particularly seen him in action, assuming he's a very attacking right back. I believe Barca and Betis both own 50% of him (a leg each) but Barca can make that 100% this summer by spending £6M. He's only 22. Doubt he has a defensive bone in his body.
Looks pretty good tbf

laligatpg.jpeg

Goonger

You think wrong. Stronger defensively than offensively I think.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

I think it's the reverse, he's very good at defending, not the best in attack. A bit like Wan-Bissaka.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No way! Well that's proved me wrong haha. Definitely looks good on the ball but I'm purely basing that off YouTube videos which isn't ideal lol.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What a name, tbh...bring him home!

Sounds, looks and plays like this signing will belong in Mustafi/Xhaka bracket of signings. PASS.

But of course, you will have the usual wankers coming here in and tell me to give it a chance. Arsenal only sign good players. I'm just trolling and deserve to experience pain for always giving our transfers windows 2/10 even if I'm always proven right.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's decent. Strong, physical, good 1v1 defender. Not fantastic going forward but a good defender.

Not my 1st choice personally. I'd be more looking towards Baku if we're gonna go the foreign route. Much more rounded.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He's decent. Strong, physical, good 1v1 defender. Not fantastic going forward but a good defender.

Not my 1st choice personally. I'd be more looking towards Baku if we're gonna go the foreign route. Much more rounded.
Who?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

I suppose there's an argument that Arsenal do best with defensive RBs, going back to Dixon, Lauren and Sagna, but on the other hand that could just be a coincidence which doesn't particularly mean anything.

Another advantage to Emerson is that he's definitely on the market, which you maybe can't say about Aarons, Lamptey, Hakimi, Baku etc. Barca already have a RB, they're broke and need to sell as much as possible, if I was their accountant I'd be saying Emerson is a must sell.

But yeah his attacking stats aren't anything to write home about.

Goonger

I'm not needing him to be an actual winger, what I do demand though is he's aggressive, competitive & not a coward like Bellerin. As long as he's comfortable on the ball and can play out from the back good enough that's an improvement.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Looks like a strong offensive fullback, pretty poor passing stats, though. Does he have good technique? Would hate to get another defender in with the passing skills of Holding and Bellerin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom