• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emery's Loan Targets With An Obligation to Buy But We Want An Option to Buy Hopefully: January 2019

What two players would you prefer we got with the loan/buy shenanigans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I'm considering to ban John Cross tweets.
source.gif

I think we will have funds for the summer. We are not going to do something massive like sign Neymar and Mbappé in same summer.

And there isn't a set number for our funds, but we will sign the players the manager think we need. I'm certain of that! Wont be the most inspiring players but hopefully enough to meet our targets for next season!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think we will have funds for the summer. We are not going to do something massive like sign Neymar and Mbappé in same summer.

And there isn't a set number for our funds, but we will sign the players the manager think we need. I'm certain of that! Wont be the most inspiring players but hopefully enough to meet our targets for next season!

Nice vs Lille tonight. Saint-Maximin vs Pepe.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

These are from 2017-2018. Yes, they're sourced as Arsenal PLC Holdings, but I don't think you'll see this current fiscal year's budget be released to the public next year given the takeover was completed in August/September.

You will. Submitting the accounts with the Companies House UK is mandatory and anyone can go to the Companies House website to view filings.

How do you think Swiss Ramble gets his data from?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
You will. Submitting the accounts with the Companies House UK is mandatory and anyone can go to the Companies House website to view filings.

How do you think Swiss Ramble gets his data from?
Good to know. There was a discussion among AST members shortly before Kroenke became sole owner about the possibility of Arsenal not releasing its financials publicly like they were when it was based on majority ownership. I'm not British, so given that discussion, I assumed it was possible for companies to not have to publicly share this information. US companies can do dodgy things to get away with that anyways, so I'm sure British companies try to do the same (e.g., on fiscal reports they'll group certain categories together to mask certain financial transfers).

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nonsense that we'll have £40m. Probably fed that by club to lower expectations before we splurge on Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom