• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emery's Loan Targets With An Obligation to Buy But We Want An Option to Buy Hopefully: January 2019

What two players would you prefer we got with the loan/buy shenanigans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Bailly, Cahill and Calero in recent days, nice to see a CB is on the agenda

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think a loan for CB is possibly the best option. Teams know we need one and I don't want us to over pay for someone average as it'll just affect our search in summer.

I can see CB being the only target and with no one leaving either.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I actually kinda like Bailly and think he will be good here. But we always get damaged goods from Utd so I'm not optimistic.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We need a wide player and a CB. Hopefully we get both. They'll have their targets for the summer already in mind so if needs must bring the moves forward if possible.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bailly’s ok but he’s so injury prone I’m not sure he’s worth it.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Bailly, Cahill and Calero in recent days, nice to see a CB is on the agenda

That's an eclectic group of center backs. You have an established veteran who seems to have been stripped of confidence by his manager and may just need a change of scenery and a bit of confidence to become one of the top center backs in the league, a veteran workhorse who is coming to the end of his career and would be a short-term stopgap and a young, relatively inexperienced prospect from Spain who presumably would be a product of Sven's scouting and more one for the future.

I think Bailly could be fantastic if Emery could help him regain his confidence. I'm not sure I see the point of Cahill since Arsenal basically already has that guy in Koscielny. I've seen Calero a couple of times, but have no particular opinion of him. I trust Sven's scouting though.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Cahill and Bailey are awful shouts imo. No thanks.

Rouski

Sokratis, Musafti and Holding have been our only natural centre-backs this season and have played too many games. Letting Chambers go on loan for the season was a mistake.

balthazar

Emery after being asked how many players he will buy in the coming transfer window.....
DuQEik8XQAAdPS0.jpg

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Do we really need a new CB with Kos/Nacho/Mavro coming back? We’ll just end up with a squaddie who we can’t get rid of later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom