• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Still pissed off that the club overlooked him last summer when we could of had him for a fraction of what he'll cost now.

We could have sold AMN to buy Buendia, now we'll get less for AMN and pay more for Buendia. That's Arsenal!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They must pay then, ****ing idiots.

Give me Buendia, Ødegaard, Auoar, Bissouma, Cammavinga, Grealish, Daka, backup LB and starting RB.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Meh source but GOAL reporting that we've put Buendia at the top of the list to recruit as the playmaker.

EDIT: It's Charles Watts so probably truth in this. Would be a fantastic addition.

Baller. Santi-vibes.
Also like the fact he's referred to as a playmaker option, because that's where I'd play him only.

Buendia, Grealish/someone of similar quality, maybe an all-around striker, either Willock or a direct replacement like Bissouma + a RB.

That is what we should do, most likely not gonna happen all in one summer again, as we know.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don't think I've ever seen Ødegaard play a nice through ball tbh.
vs West Ham, before his injury. But yeh imo the way football is now (smaller teams parking the bus, and vs top teams you hardly have any of the ball), players like Ødegaard (and Özil before him although I am not comparing their quality) have become obselete.

Fernandes for example is a much worse 'footballer' technical wise than Özil was but he's a better player in the PL due to his effectiveness. You need to offer more than a killer pass. It's not 2003, tactics have taken over the game and you aren't afforded much space anymore. Thats why 10s are dying out. Ødegaard would need to prove he could play with good intensity + dynamism for me to really want to sign him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

vs West Ham, before his injury. But yeh imo the way football is now (smaller teams parking the bus, and vs top teams you hardly have any of the ball), players like Ødegaard (and Özil before him although I am not comparing their quality) have become obselete.

Fernandes for example is a much worse 'footballer' technical wise than Özil was but he's a better player in the PL due to his effectiveness. You need to offer more than a killer pass. It's not 2003, tactics have taken over the game and you aren't afforded much space anymore. Thats why 10s are dying out. Ødegaard would need to prove he could play with good intensity + dynamism for me to really want to sign him.

I feel a bit sorry regarding Ødegaard because he got injured after that and because our PL season was pretty much over we could have played him and found out whether he should be bought. However, in my opinion, we have seen nowhere near enough of him to suggest he's worth 40+M.

As you say that kind of player is dying out, Bruno is a bad footballer but he's the main creator at United and his numbers are awesome, he's so suited to the way they play with the quick wingers and strikers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A good backup for Odergaard if real madrid keep asking ridiculous money for him we shouldn't bait he not worth over 40m. Buendia have same abilities also can play in wings if needed already settled in England.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

A good backup for Odergaard if real madrid keep asking ridiculous money for him we shouldn't bait he not worth over 40m. Buendia have same abilities also can play in wings if needed already settled in England.

Ødegaard is back up to Buendia if anything, in fact Ødegaard shouldn't be an option at this point.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really frustrating we didn't sign him last summer for like 20m max now we likely going to pay 10m more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom