• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Martinez: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Just had a quick scout of Matt Macey and didn't realise he was 6ft 7. Christ! How do you put anything past an ent in goal?

Well, considering the ents reaction speed... :lol:
Now you got me thinking about their epic charge against Saruman, my favorite scene is when the release the river and one ent who has been lit on fire drowns his head under water. Get in there ent lad, cool yourself down

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Well, considering the ents reaction speed... :lol:
Now you got me thinking about their epic charge against Saruman, my favorite scene is when the release the river and one ent who has been lit on fire drowns his head under water. Get in there ent lad, cool yourself down
:lol:

It was a great header to be fair. I swear I saw another of the ents wearing a Stoke shirt as well.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's terrible. The fact that this joker had the nerve to talk about taking the number 1 shirt off of Leno is hilarious and sad.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
if we reach the finals of fa cup or europa, are we going to start with Emi? Really worried if that's the case. He is a weird one. He is between a 2nd choice and a 3rd choice gk for a top club IMO. Too good to be 3rd, not reliable enough to be 2nd choice & cup keeper.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
if we reach the finals of fa cup or europa, are we going to start with Emi? Really worried if that's the case. He is a weird one. He is between a 2nd choice and a 3rd choice gk for a top club IMO. Too good to be 3rd, not reliable enough to be 2nd choice & cup keeper.
The finals? I wouldn't allow him to start in a playoff game, he's able to **** up any game.
Do we have a decent keeper in U23 btw?

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

No complaints as no.2

Flails and unconvincing in corners but otherwise, let him work.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Decent second choice but way too inconsistent for first choice. How can you go from saving us against Leeds to nearly costing us last night.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
So Martinez will probably be our first choice goalkeeper for the forseeable future. Awful to lose Leno, one fo very few players in our squad of genuine quality, but I think many people underestimate Martinez a bit, claiming he`s one of the worst back-up goalkeepers in the league. I`ve always rated him pretty highly. People probably remember his last game this season when he conceded six at Anfield.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
So Martinez will probably be our first choice goalkeeper for the forseeable future. Awful to lose Leno, one fo very few players in our squad of genuine quality, but I think many people underestimate Martinez a bit, claiming he`s one of the worst back-up goalkeepers in the league. I`ve always rated him pretty highly. People probably remember his last game this season when he conceded six at Anfield.
He needs to learn to keep his nerves. Maybe he needs to start having flashbacks to his Reading campaign on loan :lol:. There's a decent keeper in there, and he's a decent distributor aswell.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Wasn't he very good at Reading? Catching balls can't be much harder here, even though you get a lot more of them with the current defense and midfield.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think Martinez is a decent keeper to be honest. Let's hope our defence offer him more protection then they did Leno.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s got 8 league games to prove himself, my guess is we’ll be looking for a stop gap for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom