<

Emi Martinez: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevi, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Well, considering the ents reaction speed... :lol:
    Now you got me thinking about their epic charge against Saruman, my favorite scene is when the release the river and one ent who has been lit on fire drowns his head under water. Get in there ent lad, cool yourself down

YeahBee and DJ_Markstar like this.
  2. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

:lol:

It was a great header to be fair. I swear I saw another of the ents wearing a Stoke shirt as well.

UpTheGunnerz likes this.
  3. 9jagooner

9jagooner Well-Known Member

Macey is very tall. Unless he improves a great deal, not better than Martinez

4. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

He's terrible. The fact that this joker had the nerve to talk about taking the number 1 shirt off of Leno is hilarious and sad.

5. CJJ

CJJ Well-Known Member

Man of the match today. Kept us in the game in the first half with some crucual saves and safe hands from their shots.

6. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

He'd be a really good goalie if he had a bit more composure over a full 90 mins.

7. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

The reason we are trough to the next round.

Taneruit likes this.
  8. #Davido

#Davido Member

Star man tonight.

9. boonthegoon

boonthegoon Well-Known Member

if we reach the finals of fa cup or europa, are we going to start with Emi? Really worried if that's the case. He is a weird one. He is between a 2nd choice and a 3rd choice gk for a top club IMO. Too good to be 3rd, not reliable enough to be 2nd choice & cup keeper.

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  10. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

really need to upgrade on him if we are going to rotate keepers, makes leno look confident in the air

11. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

The finals? I wouldn't allow him to start in a playoff game, he's able to **** up any game.
    Do we have a decent keeper in U23 btw?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    Artisan likes this.
  12. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member Trusted

No complaints as no.2

Flails and unconvincing in corners but otherwise, let him work.

13. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Decent second choice but way too inconsistent for first choice. How can you go from saving us against Leeds to nearly costing us last night.

14. TromsoGooner

TromsoGooner Well-Known Member

So Martinez will probably be our first choice goalkeeper for the forseeable future. Awful to lose Leno, one fo very few players in our squad of genuine quality, but I think many people underestimate Martinez a bit, claiming he`s one of the worst back-up goalkeepers in the league. I`ve always rated him pretty highly. People probably remember his last game this season when he conceded six at Anfield.

Riou likes this.
  15. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

He needs to learn to keep his nerves. Maybe he needs to start having flashbacks to his Reading campaign on loan :lol:. There's a decent keeper in there, and he's a decent distributor aswell.

Jury, Rex Banter and TromsoGooner like this.
  16. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

Not sure he is good enough, but we are about to find out.

Ashybashy86 likes this.
  17. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

Wasn't he very good at Reading? Catching balls can't be much harder here, even though you get a lot more of them with the current defense and midfield.

18. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

I think Martinez is a decent keeper to be honest. Let's hope our defence offer him more protection then they did Leno.

19. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

He’s got 8 league games to prove himself, my guess is we’ll be looking for a stop gap for next season.

20. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

This guy is gonna lose us so many points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.