• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Martinez: Purple Patch Evaluation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After waiting for over 10 years for a proper run in the team, you got your chance and were quality, and you have the FA Cup medal to prove it...you deserve to be number 1 somewhere after that, unfortunately the cards didn't fall here for that to happen.

Good luck in the future, hope you become Argentina number 1 and keep Villa up, you have always given your best when playing...

...thanks Emi.

TheIceman85

801c2247-508c-4838-af0e-fbe464ab3f00.jpg

After the FA Cup final if you told me that one of these guys would be leaving because he wanted a better situation and the other would be signing a new contract aiming to leave a legacy as a club legend... I know who I would have put my money on.

All the best, Emi. I’ll be cheering on Villa a little bit more this season now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom