• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Martinez: Purple Patch Evaluation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

moloso

LOL at this and his transfer thread. Its like Arteta selecting him yesterday has given permission for everyone to finally just admit this guy is ****ing class.

£10m :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don’t care if it’s possibly slightly premature, keeping him would be one of the biggest boosts. We need to keep the momentum going with regards to keeping players that may have left. Saka, Auba (god willing, 99% sure), Emi and AMN.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I see what you're tryna do but Cech isn't the worst guy to be inspired by, he was just a bit washed up when he came here.

People always say goalkeepers can play until later than most but Cech was like an 80 year old in goal.
I wasn't trying to do anything tbh, just posting that interview so the Emi Hive wouldn't miss it.

P.S. didn't have you down as an atomic kitten fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom