• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emil Forsberg

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I feel that Rafael VdV comparison is unfair. VdV was an elite talent and a more talented than Sneijder. Its just his priorities and career choices were awful. Eriksen isn't that talented and can't be an iconic player. Sp**s is as good he'll ever get to imo.

Awful priorities ?

He chose to stay in Madrid and play with the b team because hus wife was receiving cancer treatment. ..

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We lack quality width we don't have wingers We'll need some quality width if we switch to 4-3-3
Emery's wingers don't play as wingers though. They come in fairly narrow and play more as a pair complementary strikers to the man in the middle than actual wingers. They need to be technically good, strong enough to receive the ball with their back to goal and turn, as well as have the vision to spot the runs of the other forwards and the overlapping fullbacks. I don't quite see how Forsberg would fit that role better than some other possibly cheaper options but maybe he's being looked at for the CAM role instead if there's any truth to this.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Would have loved him here before we signed Mkhitaryan, with Henrikh here there is no longer a need for such a player. Need a direct, pacey-type winger more now.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
yeah let's replace a box to box midfielder with an attacking midfielder,makes so much senseo_O
I’m hoping that emery is going to move özil permanently back in attacking midfield. I think he’s being wasted out on the wing, especially in big games where he’s completely nullified at times.
I’m also hoping that we buy a natural DM who would play alongside xhaka/elneny. Forsberg wouldn’t be a direct replacement for Ramsey in that case, but a replacement nonetheless.

Nzonzi/elneny Xhaka/AMN​
Mesut/Emil/mkhi
Mkhi/Emil/iwobi Auba/mkhi/Emil
Laca/Auba/Eddie​

Last edited:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Forsberg moaned about not being allowed to leave and then signed a new deal...

£50 million on a position we don't need to prioritise. If we get him then we are definitely selling Ramsey to fund a centre mid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom