<

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ricardinho, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Established Member

No. He cant play consecutive games. He needs one more loan and he will start scoring on that loan too. Needs to be deployed as an 8 not a 10 on loan to develop defensively.

2. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Yep, and they also have a coupe of Hale End grads in their ranks with Josh Dasilva being one of the best midfielders in the Championship this season and Dominic Thompson as Rico Henry's back-up.

I'd give em Matt Smith or Trae Coyle personally.

3. 9jagooner

9jagooner Well-Known Member

Out of nowhere. I'll be disappointed for WestBrom though. They really took charge for a while. This last minute collapse reminds of LEEDS last season

4. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

I'd love to see a loan arrangement between Arsenal and Huddersfield. It would benefit both clubs.

lomekian and Impact like this.
  5. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

ESR's main issue is fitness at this point. He's had a few mid-term injuries that have disrupted his momentum at varying stages. At this point, he needs to build up more match fitness at this level. The last game he played before this was the only time he played his 2nd consecutive 90 mins and he was blowing out his arse by 60 mins :lol:

6. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

The guy was always special, just that he gets injured all the time

7. GoonerJeeves

He's actually stayed pretty fit at Huddersfield, granted he's been packed in wool, and played 60ish minutes etc.

8. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

9. TromsoGooner

TromsoGooner Well-Known Member

Very happy we have so many talented youngsters really starting to show their quality. Imagine how depressing our current situation would be if we didn`t, they really are a bright spot in tough times for Aresenal-fans.

Raicore and hydrofluoric acid like this.
  10. GoonerJeeves

The thing is, considering how **** the first eleven is, they never had an easier path to playing.

Emeryates likes this.
  11. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry & Miserable

The Herbie Chapman Alliance.

lomekian and GoonerJeeves like this.
  12. lomekian

lomekian Well-Known Member

With Brentford as my second team, I rather enjoyed this!

MutableEarth likes this.
  13. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oooh great stuff from ESR might just keep West Brom out of the PL. What a hero.

14. GoonerJeeves

aevi likes this.
  15. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Arsenal fans are so pathetic sometimes I swear, it’s like a whole fanbase of Ty’s.

16. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

It’s just a bit of banter really.

Obviously you are going over the top if you are having a serious argument with a bunch of 9 year olds like Ty did...but if a 30 year old professional player has a go at us, I see no harm in having a go back.

Symbia and Oxeki like this.
  17. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

It’s not about having a go it’s about turning guys like Maupassant and Deeney into villains when these guys should be irrelevant to us.

GoonerJeeves likes this.
  18. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Ty just turned 50 recently I heard ffs. Don’t want to judge anyone, but something is off with him.

19. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

You are supposed to defend your club though, even against a lesser person...did you not piss yourself laughing when Stoke got relegated, after all the **** they gave Arsène and Ramsey?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    El Duderino likes this.
  20. lomekian

lomekian Well-Known Member

Did I ever mention how much I hate Stoke? Had the misfortune of living in the area for few years. Horrible city, horrible club, horrible fans. Lots of racism and violence. And now they've broken my mate's heart...

asukru, Gooner416 and Riou like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.