• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Wanted by RB Leipzig, arguably our most talented youngster. At some stage we will have to trust him more to start. Should make him Özil's understudy from now.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Wanted by RB Leipzig, arguably our most talented youngster. At some stage we will have to trust him more to start. Should make him Özil's understudy from now.
The club rates him and trusts him, it's just unfortunate he gets injured every time he gets closer to the first team. Same happened while he was on loan

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He is a 10, you can see that a mile off. From what i have seen he has enough to start games from a 10 position and have a impact similar to mason mount

Good comparison. I suppose the difference is Mount played a lot of football last season, but ESR is very talented.

HBL

Established Member
I'd be tempted to try him. Maybe a bit early but this team is crying out for a ball carrying mid and he can do that.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Would be nice to see him close to Ceballos. Can't remember when was the last time we've had 2 technical midfielders combining together with Torreira or Luiz behind them.
The season is over anyway so it's an opportunity to experiment a bit and see what could work for us next season.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Another promising youngster that needs a proper manager to actually determine how he'll fare with the senior team.
We don't have a senior team, or better to say, there is nothing he can learn from our older players. Not sure how many managers are willing to come here and work with the kids like ESR, Martinelli and others. Most of them just want to spend hundreds of millions every year completely ignoring academies

darkgunner

Should be given more gametime in the PL, Özil should be the one that gets the scrappy 10-20 mins subs at the end of games.

Symbia

I've said it before. Our best academy graduate in the first team.
Solid performance when subbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom