• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Big Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Can I just make a plea for caution on this lad, after watching this forum go ballistic over Jeff following a few decent pre-season performances a while back, and look at where he is now...

That Jeff thing was a bit of a piss take thought wasn't it.

S-R already looks the complete player.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
His confidence is on par with Cesc's in his passing. These are his first games ffs, and he's pinging it like he's some mature pro

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Özil should probably not be mentioned with cazorla and hleb. They were a level of two above him imo.
Maybe for Arsenal. But neither has even shown themselves capable of doing what Özil has done for Madrid and Germany and I'm not even his biggest fan.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He played differently in the first team than in the reserve team.
As he is playing around senior players, he passed the ball more often, and that’s good. He should keep playing like that.

He has the ability to play intelligently and play beautiful teamwork football.

I just hope he doesn’t turn into a midfielder that runs with the ball in the middle of the park. Or running up and down the pitch for no reason.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Maybe for Arsenal. But neither has even shown themselves capable of doing what Özil has done for Madrid and Germany and I'm not even his biggest fan.
I only ment dribbling, especially closequarter. Not better players.

didnt bold that good it was this that was supposed to be bold

". For starters both are not as graceful on the ball as compared to the likes of Hleb, Özil Cazorla (not Cazorla (not Carzola ffs) ffs) and yet they are so effective"

Last edited:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Wohoo Smith Rowe.

Reiss Nelson better be as good as he think he is for his sake.

He will need to probably leave us as I do see us giving him opportunities unless he extends.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
And people wanted us to sign Max Meyer. We've already got a world class blonde midfielder, why'd we want him?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
on what his family said to him.

When I got back to the hotel, I got my phone and the messages they were sending me said they were so proud of me. It gave me that belief that it’s only just started and now I need to stay focused and keep my head down. I just need to listen to them as much as I can.
on aims for this season…

For this season I’m hoping to play for the under-23s but my main target is to get minutes in the first team, progress, play well and impress the boss so I can maybe get chances in the Premier League one day.
Love his attitude. Might become my new Arsenal-crush togeher with douzi

Song Billong

Waking up to the news ESR signed a new deal got me like

zznRdPU.gif

(I'll never stop using this gif)

Axel9090

Glad he hasnt set his sights too high and is just hoping for u-23 football. We've thrown quite a few young players in the deep end during Wengers time here.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Glad he hasnt set his sights too high and is just hoping for u-23 football. We've thrown quite a few young players in the deep end during Wengers time here.
He only became an u23 regular midway through last season. It's a reasonable target for himself. He will likely be the main man in that team this year along with Amaechi. The two of them have a good understanding.

He only became an u23 regular midway through last season. It's a reasonable target for himself. He will likely be the main man in that team this year along with Amaechi. The two of them have a good understanding.

Yeah what I was thinking of, no need to rush it. For Smith-Rowe he is playmaker and can be playmaker in midfield or on flanks. For him to become main star of Arsenal u-23 who by the way won the league with Willock, Nelson and Nketiah as main star is a big target and will bode very well with Emery and the managers.

I like how he is grounded. I think he will get first team games, he has almost earned it in EL easy games and League Cup with his friendly performances.

But at top club no need to rush it, next level is showing he can be main figure at the last season best u-23 team. That is huge task in it self!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom