• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Big Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Second hottest talent on the team after Bellerin. Needs to learn from Bellerin's fashion sense to usurp him.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Yep, he needs to study Bellerin and then dress nothing like him!
2-hector-bellerin-london-fashion-week-min.jpg

3-hector-bellerin-london-fashion-week-min.jpg

Look how Hector's clothing has the birds lining up:
6-hector-bellerin-london-fashion-week.jpg

7-hector-bellerin-london-fashion-week.jpg

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
2-hector-bellerin-london-fashion-week-min.jpg

3-hector-bellerin-london-fashion-week-min.jpg

Look how Hector's clothing has the birds lining up:
6-hector-bellerin-london-fashion-week.jpg

7-hector-bellerin-london-fashion-week.jpg

I think you'll find it has nothing to do with fashion and everything to do with fame and money. He could wear nothing but a tartan sock on his d1ck and the girls would still be attracted to him. Empty his bank account and they'd be be off!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I think you'll find it has nothing to do with fashion and everything to do with fame and money. He could wear nothing but a tartan sock on his d1ck and the girls would still be attracted to him. Empty his bank account and they'd be be off!
Also how does one lady convert to "all the birds"

Finishing like Özil now is he?

Scoring goals at such a young age is always a good sign for attacker. One of the reason I'm certain Nelson, Smith-Rowe and Nketiah have big chance of making it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom