• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Big Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
While Nelson is a huge talent, probably bigger than Smith-Rowe although its hard to say because they are different type of attackers. I think Smith-Rowe is much more ready physically to contribute in PL.

Actually I think they both can contribute next season but I prefer see one more loan for Nelson if we have only place for one of them next season in the squad. When I say place I mean place where they actually get to play and are trusted for PL games. At least the minor ones.
Norwich are keeping close tabs on both of them.

I think ESR is the number one talent at the club, to be honest. I think Emery really, really rates him as well.

That is my feeling as well. Smith-Rowe is everything you want in modern player, total footballer like Wenger loved and probably a lot of other managers too. He can score goals and has vision to create something from the wing. May lack pace but he is decent dribbler as well with good ball control!

My hope is that we manage to get at least 2 of Nelson, Smith-Rowe, Amiechi and Saka through everything and make them a big part of the squad. 3 would be insane. 4 is the dream because they are all amazing talents who offer each a bit of different to each other!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
While Nelson is a huge talent, probably bigger than Smith-Rowe although its hard to say because they are different type of attackers. I think Smith-Rowe is much more ready physically to contribute in PL.

Actually I think they both can contribute next season but I prefer see one more loan for Nelson if we have only place for one of them next season in the squad. When I say place I mean place where they actually get to play and are trusted for PL games. At least the minor ones.

Yep, by the way Leipzig are talking it sounds like they are very, very, very keen on ESR. They'll be whispering sweet nothings into his ear trying to convince him to join them permanently. Maybe we can't be too nonchalant about these two talents and just presume they'll come back. Gotta make sure we don't lose them through complacency.

Relic

ESR not going to play for at least a month.

Translated from google:

And even with a third player problems were known: Winter-loaner Emile Smith Rowe is currently injured. "He has suffered the aftermath of a groin injury suffered in London and will not be able to fully train with us in the next two or three weeks," Rangnick said. "We have to see for now that we get it properly healthy." (RBlive / ukr)

http://dailycannon.com/2019/02/emile-smith-rowe-injured/

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
They want Xavier Amaechi aswell. There's a chance they might be able to tempt him aswell, given he is not close to the first team currently.
He's gotta be much closer than we think. Amaechi and Saka are must keeps. He was out injured for a long time, kid needs some patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom