• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I like him but I still think we can do better.
The thing is he plays every game at 1000% and that can cover up his lack of impact due to individual hability.
Good player. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Weird thing to say after a hale end boy was directly involved in all 3 goals in the NLD but ok guess the agenda has to keep going.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What I like most about him is how natural it all looks. The guy is pure ability, doesn’t need to think about it just does it. How he accelerates with the ball in transition looks so effortless its a joy to watch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Such elegant player there so much similarity to Grealish the way he dribble pass and run. I still think he not there yet to play 90 minutes every time i watch he look done when it's 75 minutes it'll be scary when he get 100% fit

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Dont know how good he is at shooting from outside the box but hes definitely a threat anywhere in it. His quick feet will definitely help him there. He was close to helping Saka create a goal of the season at one point but it didnt come off but they still held on to the ball in the box. Some more of those late or timed runs and he'll be banging them in, guaranteed Saka will be looking for that same run every time he has the ball in the final third outside the box.

That goal today brought back memories of the golden period of Özil Ramsey combining as well.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
His was a lovely performance. I liked his work rate in defence abd he was silky on attack. Everything looks natural and effortless especially when he combines with Saka. We need to be careful with him with his previous injuries and if Wilshere is training with the squad, his presence will benefit ESR more than anyone. I hope he stays fit and continues to develop well.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom