• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Reckon it happened when Wenger shifted him back to the left wing to have "Theo Van Nasregas" front 4. More balance but he was less direct from the left.

I remember his best football came when he was closer to goal facing opponent defenders.
Jesus, I just remembered, how ineffective and frustrating was he from the left? Did **** all. Didn’t even try to make anything happen.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Jesus, I just remembered, how ineffective and frustrating was he from the left? Did **** all. Didn’t even try to make anything happen.
That inspired posts like this:
Nasri was bloody awful, more penetration from an ice-cream dildo.
Nasri on the other hand.......

The lad has turned into a blunt ****, symptomatic of what's been wrong with us in recent weeks with the overplaying and laboured passing.

Interesting to see if he can recapture his goalscoring form because I'd be thinking about shifting him somewhere else if he isn't scoring/assisting enough. We need goalscorers in the front 3.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is the ESR thread can we stick to talking about him please?

DasBootist

The point is we don't have top players anymore. It's not like we have a prime Özil, Alexis, Fabregas or RVP. We have a team full of average players. Being the best of average dross doesn't mean much. And I don't even think he's been the best of average dross because Saka has been better, Gabriel has a case to be more important and Auba is when he gets the supply which frankly ESR fails at much of the time in this system. Even Xhaka does as much as fans dislike him.
You're nit picking, FFS. We have several top players within the squad; Ramsdale, Gabriel, White, Tierney, Partey, Saka, ESR and Aubameyang and there are more who just need to step up a level to be considered in that group.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was unplayable. Got to the point where you was expecting the Nasri show every week; the sort of expectation reserved for the likes of Henry, Bergkamp and that’s about it. That player vanished without trace never to be seen again. Glad but kind of disappointed at the same time.

For the first third of 04/05, I thought Reyes was probably as good as Henry.

Guess that's what separates the good players from the great players, how they sustain it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He was unplayable. Got to the point where you was expecting the Nasri show every week; the sort of expectation reserved for the likes of Henry, Bergkamp and that’s about it. That player vanished without trace never to be seen again. Glad but kind of disappointed at the same time.

Greatest six month purple patch outside of Arshavin imo.

That run in when he first signed for us he was absolutely incredible. Banging goals at Anfield for fun.

Riou

Greatest six month purple patch outside of Arshavin imo.

That run in when he first signed for us he was absolutely incredible. Banging goals at Anfield for fun.

Playing him upfront, kinda killed Arshavin here...well that and the McDonald's vouchers he kept collecting.

Great player to watch at his best.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Such a random bunch of loans when i think of his career up to now? RB Leipzig and Huddersfield? K den

Riou

Such a random bunch of loans when i think of his career up to now? RB Leipzig and Huddersfield? K den

The Leipzig one was random, but wasn't the Huddersfield loan kinda the making of him...like Wilshere being sent to Bolton for a bit.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Perfect character building loans, they were. It should be compulsory that every youngster goes abroad and spends time at some **** hole northern club.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Troopz hes killing us. 😂

Jokes aside, the finishes don’t fill me with thoughts like “yep this guy is a real shooter” they’ve been a bit lucky but what isn’t lucky is being in the position to get the shots in the first place.

Onwards and upwards for him, just not too upwards, I have an agenda to maintain.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Having him on that left flank has really helped Auba get involved in the attack.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@Troopz hes killing us. 😂

Jokes aside, the finishes don’t fill me with thoughts like “yep this guy is a real shooter” they’ve been a bit lucky but what isn’t lucky is being in the position to get the shots in the first place.

Onwards and upwards for him, just not too upwards, I have an agenda to maintain.
He’s in the positions tbh, that’s the secret sauce. Whenever the ball is out wide on the right he comes centrally so that’s not luck, things will fall to him.

I’ll get shat on for saying this but despite his strong start I forget he’s on the pitch more time.

Riou

I would say he's sent Pepe back to France...but Pepe put up less of a fight than Gervinho and mainly beat himself by being terrible, plus no one wants to buy Nico.

Still, top player is our Emile!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom