• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Been saying it for ages, this is his position. I don't want to see him centrally again, he doesn't have the passing range to play there. Out wide, we can make the most of his qualities, he is basically a Grealish clone. Let him and TIerney build a partnership on the left.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He should tape little English flags over his boots, until he signs for a sponsor.

Kinda like what Jordan did with the American flag at the 92 Olympics.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How has this guy not gotten a call up yet?

Guys like chambers and Holding are capped by england ffs.

Even búms like Winks have been capped several times ffs.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lool call up is way too early. He has to produce at this level atleast rest of the season to get one

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lool call up is way too early. He has to produce at this level atleast rest of the season to get one
Holding and chambers were called up in 2016 when they're were more or less ESR's despite doing far less than him. I'm not saying they should start, but just call up him up and reward him with a 5 minute cameo against Teams like Faroe islands and Gibraltar.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

There's a LOT of quality competition for wingers and AM's for England right now. Won't list them all but basically means that any call up would be a token move. He's probably the best player in the U21 set up though, it won't be long now if he keeps improving.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Holding and chambers were called up in 2016 when they're were more or less ESR's despite doing far less than him. I'm not saying they should start, but just call up him up and reward him with a 5 minute cameo against Teams like Faroe islands and Gibraltar.
the squad is much better now. This is the midfield for england. Grealish, Mount., Foden, Phillips, Henderson, rice, Bellingham and Saka. Who does ESr deserve to be picked ahead?

Melquiades

I mean, Mason f'ing Mount was called up in 2019 (a year younger than ESR is now) after like 3 PL games and a season at Derby County in the Championship.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Why u guys want him playing for England? I’m happy having him develop here, playing for England is very toxic in the end and its not like he’ll win something.

Because I want the best English players to play for England. Its also very likely our player desire to play for England too.

The only reason we didn't win the Euros is we have incompetent, inexperienced and under qualified Manager against a best manager in the tournament in the final ( on paper we have easily in term of quality of depth the best team in the world).

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
the squad is much better now. This is the midfield for england. Grealish, Mount., Foden, Phillips, Henderson, rice, Bellingham and Saka. Who does ESr deserve to be picked ahead?
If ESR becomes a constant starter for us then Mount, Foden and Bellingham.

Mount does nothing, Bellingham is playing in that schnitzel league and Foden is a bench player at City

Riou

England are stacked with attacking midfielders, tbf...plus as I said, I believe Southgate dislikes Arsenal...so The Smith might not get as much international recognition as he deserves.

Least that will keep him fresh for Arsenal.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
England are stacked with attacking midfielders, tbf...plus as I said, I believe Southgate dislikes Arsenal...so The Smith might not get as much international recognition as he deserves.

Least that will keep him fresh for Arsenal.
Why would Southgate dislike Arsenal? He loves Saka. He picked AMN for right back over many other bigger names like TAA or Wan-Bissaka for instance. Problem is most of our English players suck or were too young to be considered for the England team. I’m sure if ESR, Ramsdale and White improve they’ll be in the squad for the next internationals. Maybe if AMN too if he goes back to fullback.

RunTheTrap

Why u guys want him playing for England? I’m happy having him develop here, playing for England is very toxic in the end and its not like he’ll win something.
I used to think the same thing but I really want more internationals at Arsenal, including England. The Euros were great this year and seeing everyone (mostly everyone) back Saka and fall in love with him made me proud my club could create a talent like him. And whether you like it or not, most footballers want to represent their country in big tournaments. If your club isn’t producing or buying internationals it means your club probably isn’t doing that well. I mean The Invincibles had many internationals, hell Arsenal could be considered France’s B team back in the day. Trust me the benefits of having players play for their country is almost always a great thing.

Riou

Why would Southgate dislike Arsenal?

Just a feeling I have about him.

Not saying he will never pick our players, just they will be have to earn it more than other players will.

RunTheTrap

And FYI England isn’t the only toxic country when it comes to football. France love scandals after every good showing, a lot of African and South American countries are mired with political issues that spill into their football. The press can be brutal in Spain and Italy if they flop too.

RunTheTrap

Just a feeling I have about him.

Not saying he will never pick our players, just they will be have to earn it more than other players will.
Nah, I don’t see it. I think if we had the season that Chelsea just had a lot of our English guys would be getting picked. Unfortunately, big club bias is a thing and if you play for a big club that’s successful you will get games.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom