• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
England are stacked with attacking midfielders, tbf...plus as I said, I believe Southgate dislikes Arsenal...so The Smith might not get as much international recognition as he deserves.

Least that will keep him fresh for Arsenal.
He loves Saka & capped AMN so i highly doubt that.
Not fussed if ESR doesnt get a call up for a while. I guarantee he will if he keeps producing & has a really good season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I used to think the same thing but I really want more internationals at Arsenal, including England. The Euros were great this year and seeing everyone (mostly everyone) back Saka and fall in love with him made me proud my club could create a talent like him. And whether you like it or not, most footballers want to represent their country in big tournaments. If your club isn’t producing or buying internationals it means your club probably isn’t doing that well. I mean The Invincibles had many internationals, hell Arsenal could be considered France’s B team back in the day. Trust me the benefits of having players play for their country is almost always a great thing.
I remember in 2006 world cup, 15 Arsenal played in that world cup (which was the highest at the time).

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I love ESR and if he carries on this form for 6 more months he deserves an England call up.

Problem is England are absolutely stacked with talent in his positions. I'd argue England have possibly the best options in world football, or close to it.

If ESR broke through 5 years ago, he'd already be hyped up as the next big thing by the media and in the England squad. As it stands though he's one talent among a sea of talents. He's probably going to have to bide his time a little.

From an Arsenal perspective that's not a bad thing. He's starting to nail himself down as a week in week out starter, he could do with a bit of time off during international breaks.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Mount is more sure bet than Foden and bellingham. He is a great nr 8. Does so many things well
Typical Arsenal fans underrating the CL winner and euro finalist Mason Mount because of a slow start to the season. Sigh.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There are so many players ahead of him for England. ESR is not a central midfielder player, so no point comparing him to Henderson/Bellingham ect.

He's competing with Sterling/Grealish/Foden/Mount/Saka/Greenwood/Sancho ect. England are so stacked in those 3 positions behind the number 9.

It's a plus for us that he's not in the England set up atm, let him just concentrate on Arsenal.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

There are so many players ahead of him for England. ESR is not a central midfielder player, so no point comparing him to Henderson/Bellingham ect.

He's competing with Sterling/Grealish/Foden/Mount/Saka/Greenwood/Sancho ect. England are so stacked in those 3 positions behind the number 9.

It's a plus for us that he's not in the England set up atm, let him just concentrate on Arsenal.
Exactly. I been saying all summer he is not a central player. He is at his best on the left. Also he had a really poor u20 performances when the team was built around him and I think his stock with England set up took a massive hit

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Exactly. I been saying all summer he is not a central player. He is at his best on the left. Also he had a really poor u20 performances when the team was built around him and I think his stock with England set up took a massive hit

He's that typical wide playmaker imo. Wenger would have loved him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah southgate really said before he big fan of ESR i'm expecting a call up soon if ESR keep impressing him.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Would be quite funny if ESR took Sancho or Rashford's place in the England team. I don't think we're quite there yet though unfortunately

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would be quite funny if ESR took Sancho or Rashford's place in the England team. I don't think we're quite there yet though unfortunately
Sancho’s spot is there for the taking tbh, as for Rashford…feel he’s hugely underrated.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom