• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Phew what a relief, he's been one of our brightest players in this **** show so far.

Don't know much about most of that England U21 side apart from Brewster and Aarons. Any other players to watch out for?
James Garner from Manchester United looks really good, as does Noni Madueke (who came thru Sp**s academy) of PSV.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He didn’t but we all know if the roles were reversed…

So because certain Arsenal fans have an unfair agenda against Nico, you want to start an unfair agenda against Emile :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He didn’t but we all know if the roles were reversed…
When @American_Gooner come in with his Nicolasinac stuff I had a bunch of clips in the cut I wanted to share tbh :lol:

Then I thought he’s a kid who hasn’t had much football at this level. Saving them for an awful Pepe performance instead.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So because certain Arsenal fans have an unfair agenda against Nico, you want to start an unfair agenda against Emile :lol:

I don’t blame him tbf I think ESR is overrated by our fans. No way is he a 40m player and the type of player we should be building our team around.

Saying it with my chest that we should have sold him when we had the chance to.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
At least I acknowledge that it’s an unfair agenda. :lol:

At least you are joking.

There are Arsenal fans in the comments to that tweet, either attacking ESR or Pepe.

Some ****ing freaks in our fanbase!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom