• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I like him but I still think we can do better.
The thing is he plays every game at 1000% and that can cover up his lack of impact due to individual hability.
Good player. Nothing out of the ordinary.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I like him but I still think we can do better.
The thing is he plays every game at 1000% and that can cover up his lack of impact due to individual hability.
Good player. Nothing out of the ordinary.
You could say that for almost everyone in the first XI. He's done well tonight and he's still young and improving. He has scored against Chelsea and Sp**s in 6 months. 6 months before that he just turned into a first teamer. A lot of our players struggle to do the basics and the ordinary. Look at Pepe for example.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
You could say that for almost everyone in the first XI. He's done well tonight and he's still young and improving. He has scored against Chelsea and Sp**s in 6 months. 6 months before that he just turned into a first teamer. A lot of our players struggle to do the basics and the ordinary. Look at Pepe for example.
agree to everything, except for the Pepe part.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom