• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Everyone’s seen through you, give it a rest bro.
Another attempt to make yourself feel better? Your boy Pepe will keep on getting you & the 3/4 man band you got going L after L so you'll again start acting butthurt soon enough tbh

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Drama Popcorn GIF

@Trilly what have you done to this ashvin guy?
As I've said before this 'Ashvin' is a kind of racist term but yeah keep on saying that if if helps you in anyway

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I see a lot of players dropped out of England duty, players who happen to play for the likes of Liverpool/Chelsea/City funny enough.

Guess this means the likes of Saka and Emile will start tonight, but I hope we start demanding our players get home early from international duty soon...act like the big club we are!

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Our academy is one of the recent success stories for sure. It went through a disappointing phase for years (or at least that's how I remember it anyway) but now there is a real talent pipeline coming out again. Looks like Mert & Co are doing great work (Ljunberg before him as well).

There's at least 3-4 names in the next crop who should either make it here or bring in multi million pound fees for the club. It's such a lift when the academy products make it here, love it.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Our academy is one of the recent success stories for sure. It went through a disappointing phase for years (or at least that's how I remember it anyway) but now there is a real talent pipeline coming out again. Looks like Mert & Co are doing great work (Ljunberg before him as well).

There's at least 3-4 names in the next crop who should either make it here or bring in multi million pound fees for the club. It's such a lift when the academy products make it here, love it.
Agree that our academy is a massive success, but it's been like that for a long time, and Wenger really missed on some high profile talents in his final years, most notable Gnabry, Malen, and Bennacer from the u23 team, probably worth mentioning that we lost Musah as well.

Academy will do its job, it's just a question of how much interest is within the first team to make use of it

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

This is why I didn’t even bother with Ash tbh.

Tons is shocking posts over the years, he gets pulled up for indirecting all over the forum and tried to play victim.

I don’t know why an academy player doing well has to turn into this, but I am ready to move on like some are trying to do in here I’ve dropped my two pence on the matter. All those who have an issue with me or my posts, take it to general chat or something.

Barry

Agree that our academy is a massive success, but it's been like that for a long time, and Wenger really missed on some high profile talents in his final years, most notable Gnabry, Malen, and Bennacer from the u23 team, probably worth mentioning that we lost Musah as well.

Academy will do its job, it's just a question of how much interest is within the first team to make use of it
It's sort of linked with the success of the first team as well. The better our first 11, the harder it is to break through. Wenger was incredible with youth but yeah there was a period of maybe 4-5 years where it seemed we dropped the ball a bit. I wasn't that impressed by some of Bould's later work either, but really that's just fan instinct - he seemed to be pretty highly rated from the inside.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This is why I didn’t even bother with Ash tbh.

Tons is shocking posts over the years, he gets pulled up for indirecting all over the forum and tried to play victim.

I don’t know why an academy player doing well has to turn into this, but I am ready to move on like some are trying to do in here I’ve dropped my two pence on the matter. All those who have an issue with me or my posts, take it to general chat or something.

I don't even bother with player threads anymore unless they do extremelly well or poorly. Just no point to it when most of them are like what we've been reading here.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It's sort of linked with the success of the first team as well. The better our first 11, the harder it is to break through. Wenger was incredible with youth but yeah there was a period of maybe 4-5 years where it seemed we dropped the ball a bit. I wasn't that impressed by some of Bould's later work either, but really that's just fan instinct - he seemed to be pretty highly rated from the inside.
Bould? He was terrible apparently but someone who follows the reserves can confirm.

Hale End is one of the few things the club has gotten right, even the Willock sale is increasingly looking like good business.

Riou

We have sold quite poorly recently.

But getting about £100 million for Ox, Iwobi and Willock...is up there as some of the best business we have ever done as a club.

Even if Chamberlain wasn't an academy player, he as still young when we signed him and we made a massive profit on him.

Barry

Bould? He was terrible apparently but someone who follows the reserves can confirm.

Hale End is one of the few things the club has gotten right, even the Willock sale is increasingly looking like good business.
Yeah I never got it with Bould, but Wenger made him right hand man, Wilshere was singing his praises etc. There was virtually nothing in Wenger's autobiography about him which I thought was a bit of a shame. The U23 results have massively improved since he's gone anyway.

Riou

Bould was just promoted because Pat was retiring, Arsène just wanted someone he could trust, but Steve was pretty crap.

Miss seeing little Pat Rice going mental on the touchline during games, proper legend that guy, seemed a good coach too from what I have heard.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bould was just promoted because Pat was retiring, Arsène just wanted someone he could trust, but Steve was pretty crap.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Another attempt to make yourself feel better? Your boy Pepe will keep on getting you & the 3/4 man band you got going L after L so you'll again start acting butthurt soon enough tbh
You’ve taken the ESR v Pepe banter way too seriously and you weren’t even involved. You need to calm down and just let it go you’re like a guy who has come to a play fight with a gun ffs.

Yeah Arteta can’t get the best out of Pepe, I’ve accepted that and I’m not losing sleep over it, there are still other players in the team that I like. You using it as some sort of insult just shows you’re taking things wayyy too seriously. None of it really matters. :lol:

Also stop screaming racism just because you can’t take a bit of heat, it’s pathetic. You’re not the first person on here whose username has been mocked, you did the same thing to me just a few pages back.

If you want to continue this further then DM me because I’m not trying to derail this thread any further. Keep taking your little subliminal shots if you like but don’t act ignorant if I respond.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You just have to hope we can get fees for guys like Eddie, Nelson and potentially Balogun down the line. The good work by the academy is undone if these guys leave for a free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom