Emile Smith Rowe: England's Luis Figo

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is it his short back lift that catches keepers out? Half his shots have no right going in.

We do have some great young talent, need midfield sorting to support them.

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Arteta
Trusted ⭐
Is it his short back lift that catches keepers out? Half his shots have no right going in.

Today’s finish came through a defender I believe which is what froze Fabianski. Didn’t need much power just good direction.

Rex Banter

Got swerved by DCL's skirt
Trusted ⭐

Think he’s just a natural finisher.

A sign of a good finisher for me is someone who is always hitting the corners even under pressure and is greedy to the point he forgets any misses he has.

Saka for example is not that at all. ESR is going to get a lot of goals going forwards I think.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You just know when he's on the pitch, he's going to score. Mad from a midfielder.
If he went 3 games without a goal, you'd be surprised and call it a drought. 6 goals and 2 assists in 15. Even our best wide players of better eras would struggle to do that. Massive call to give him the shirt but what a response.

Riou

English Super Cup Enjoyer 🤗
Who does he come in for in the first 11?

All 4 of him, Saka, Gabby and Ødegaard will get plenty of games, in the three behind the striker, tbf.

Arteta will probably try Martinelli as a CF at some point too, to see how all 4 play together.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.