• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Loving his end product.. Wasn't involved much before that though. Looks like still not fully fit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He really did improve his finishing and really passing the challenge the coaching stuff gave to him.

Bloodbather

Established Member

The improvement of his goal contribution is absolutely huge for us going forward. Hopefully Saka gets there as well.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is it his short back lift that catches keepers out? Half his shots have no right going in.

We do have some great young talent, need midfield sorting to support them.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Is it his short back lift that catches keepers out? Half his shots have no right going in.

Today’s finish came through a defender I believe which is what froze Fabianski. Didn’t need much power just good direction.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think he’s just a natural finisher.

A sign of a good finisher for me is someone who is always hitting the corners even under pressure and is greedy to the point he forgets any misses he has.

Saka for example is not that at all. ESR is going to get a lot of goals going forwards I think.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He really wants goals to be part of his game. I'm sensing Aaron Ramsey vibes about him. He fancies making the difference because he really thinks he can. Great mentality.
You just know when he's on the pitch, he's going to score. Mad from a midfielder.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You just know when he's on the pitch, he's going to score. Mad from a midfielder.
If he went 3 games without a goal, you'd be surprised and call it a drought. 6 goals and 2 assists in 15. Even our best wide players of better eras would struggle to do that. Massive call to give him the shirt but what a response.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who does he come in for in the first 11?

All 4 of him, Saka, Gabby and Ødegaard will get plenty of games, in the three behind the striker, tbf.

Arteta will probably try Martinelli as a CF at some point too, to see how all 4 play together.

Top Bottom