• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That finish was elite, tbh.

He's a bit like Martinelli in where he has an idea where he wants to put the ball and follows through with it.

Unlike Nelli, at least for now anyway, he doesn't do it with quite so much intent. Martinelli has some power in his shot.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
My only worry is he is not a starter in any position. I do prefer him over Ode, but Arteta doesn't see it that way

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

andre-the-giant-funny.gif

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I said earlier in the season if he grabs one he’ll get the taste for it. He’s a fantastic finisher and his movement off the ball means he’ll get plenty of chances. He believes he can score now and it shows.

It took balls to take on that shot on his weaker peg, especially when he had options to pass to. Lovely little cameo for him. Uncle Mikel has a selection headache on his hands.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Though Wilshere was a deeper player for us, so goals weren't his thing...you wouldn't judge Vieira on goals, you appreciate the other brilliant things he brings to the game, that's like our Jack.

As good as ESR has been, none of how youngsters have reached Super Jack's 2010/2011 level yet...he was superb that season, until injuries slowly ruined him.

@Hunta

How I am doing now, boss?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Reminds me of Nasri actually with that smooth running style and the way he strikes the ball.

I like him as a finisher more than Nasri weirdly.

Not on that level but he’s figured out a lot of goalscoring practices like Kane. Aka be very greedy, shoot quickly and aim for bottom corners.

With Nasri his technical ability was incredible, he was like a less athletic Zidane with a bit less end product.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I like him as a finisher more than Nasri weirdly.

Not on that level but he’s figured out a lot of goalscoring practices like Kane. Aka be very greedy, shoot quickly and aim for bottom corners.

With Nasri his technical ability was incredible, he was like a less athletic Zidane with a bit less end product.
Snood Nasri was one of the Emirates’ greatest players. I remember him looking like Zizou against Fulham when he was unreal that year.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Snood Nasri was one of the Emirates’ greatest players. I remember him looking like Zizou against Fulham when he was unreal that year.

I don’t remember as a world class finisher though.

He scored in big games but outside of that final season with us I don’t think he was a total natural in front of goal.

Always felt Cesc was a better goalscorer. Them two together was incredible to watch though tbh. Miss them days.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don’t remember as a world class finisher though.

He scored in big games but outside of that final season with us I don’t think he was a total natural in front of goal.

Always felt Cesc was a better goalscorer. Them two together was incredible to watch though tbh. Miss them days.
The great minds of AM coined the phrase Theo Van Nasregas.

Lovely bunch of freaks on here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Did AM come up with Theo Van Nasregas?

This place really is the zenith of Arsenal pop culture, tbh.

Bloodbather

Established Member

He's more of a Ljungberg than a De Bruyne type IMO. Arsène would deffo keep him on the left wing.
Ljungberg is a good shout. Well-rounded midfielder who can play on the wing and in the middle who works hard, has smart movement and can act as a glue for the attack. Similar mold indeed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom