• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's more confident and assertive now in the final third, we're seeing his true potential now, always knew he had more in his locker even when he was playing well last year he was playing within himself a bit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like this is his best position he got very good quality and pace he also intelligent when creating space for himself. He can easily finish with 15 goals in league.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
No wonder he tried it in the Europa semi... I'm personally not sure he can play 9 though

That false 9 game was bad enough that I don't ever want to see it tried again.

...or so I thought until the latest Laca run of form.

Still a **** idea tho, might as well stick Martinelli there.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
No wonder he tried it in the Europa semi... I'm personally not sure he can play 9 though
That's interesting from Mikel, he's usually quite sparse with praise as well. Not sure that ESR can be effective as a striker though either

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just keep him playing where he comfortable at and where enjoying score goals and helping the team there no reason to try false 9 and try to be Pep we don't have a world class team to even attempt that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So our 3 CF options to try and get us Champions League are...Laca, Eddie and then ESR.

What is going on :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Typical of a midfielder who gets goals and his manager thinks he can play as striker. He can’t. He is a CV midfielder, play him as one. Because this fool didn’t get a striker in January he is trying to act like don’t worry we have plenty of options

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only positive about Arteta speaking about ESR at CF, is at least it shows he is trying to find a way to get all of Ødegaard/Saka/Gabby/Emile in the front four.

We need to see that at some point this season, imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom