• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lad clearly isn’t fit but hasn’t been the same since he got those veneers

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
hasn’t been the same since he got those veneers

ESE v Newcastle, player comp...

p1299739_e_v9_ad.jpg

"Taking a big bite out of the competition"

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I ain’t gonna lie though, that stat is nothing new. Luckily he’s been very clinical infront of goal, but he does not get involved enough in games, especially compared to last season.

You could blame it on position, but Martinelli for better or for worse gets on the ball even if he miscontrols it or kicks it to the corner flag.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Wonder what's wrong with him like long-Covid effects or just growing pains of a young player.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He really shouldn’t be first choice he’s just not good enough. Honestly don’t think he will be nothing special with him at all. At least with Saka and Martinelli you can see why people think they’re special.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

He laid a giant egg never seen him be so non existent in a match. I don’t think he has been fully fit. Good first half of season sometimes happens to young players they hit a wall.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Wonder what's wrong with him like long-Covid effects or just growing pains of a young player.
It’s the latter man.

The way this forum and other places go on about players younger or his age in the squad (with less minutes) makes me not want to offer perspective, but he’s a good young player. In a man’s situation.

This is what Xhaka was referring to.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Yes some are saying it’s unfair to Xhaka to criticize him but we should sell the 20 year old who leads us in goals for 40 million, not just that they claim selling Rowe for 40 million would be theft like we sold them Iwobi or Walcott or something

Latest posts+

Top Bottom