• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Whilst some of it is funny, I'm not really here for the fat shaming or downplaying his quality, but go to war with Emile I think is an odd comment. Game passes him by a lot and I sometimes forget he is on the pitch.

I remember the season before last he made me eat my earlier words with some of his play when he played #10. Last season whilst he had moments we never really got that from him. Could be his move to outwide I dunno.
Feel he has Pepe vibes though, slowly getting sidelined by Mikel.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Feel he has Pepe vibes though, slowly getting sidelined by Mikel.

It's a bit different though, Pepe doesn't get injured where as Emile does.

He's got the number 10, he's academy, I think he's fine personally. He's got more competition in the form of Vieria now so maybe you're right.

ItaBic

i don't see him as supertalent player. possible i wrong but also fact their bought now Vieira and last year Odeegard make me think their don't see him as a premier league consistent starter for us . i have fear that his value will decrease a lot during season

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
If he gets fit, he walks into this team. This season will show how professional he is and if there is an ambition within him. If not, I'm happy to sell.

Think we have enough young talent now so we don't need to persist with youngsters not showing any improvement at all like ESR, Nelson, and some younger ones. We only need to keep young players like Nketiah and Saka who improve year after year

Multipass

If he gets fit, he walks into this team. This season will show how professional he is and if there is an ambition within him. If not, I'm happy to sell.

Think we have enough young talent now so we don't need to persist with youngsters not showing any improvement at all like ESR, Nelson, and some younger ones. We only need to keep young players like Nketiah and Saka who improve year after year
ESR is the definition of improving season after season.

He scored double figures last season fgs.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
ESR is the definition of improving season after season.

He scored double figures last season fgs.
He is on the bench for a reason, even after scoring a respectable number of goals.

His game didn't improve, and physically he is far from being sharp. That can change obviously

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They were pretty much on the same level before, ESR just transitioned better to adult football. The fact is ESR didn't improve at all since his return from loans.
Maybe you should look at his output from his start here compared to last season.

First season here a point per 241,5 minutes in EPL. Last season more minutes and a point per 160 minutes and mostly goals.

You're talking BS even if we look only end product.

That's what I'm laughing and facepalming at.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Is ESR the guy we’re turning on this month? Sorry it’s hard keeping track..
Looks like it, but remember you always have to have a wildcard in your back pocket. For e.g., If Jesus doesn't score for 2 games in a row you should mention that you "never rated him", and in the next game when he scores a hat-trick deny all knowledge.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Maybe you should look at his output from his start here compared to last season.

First season here a point per 241,5 minutes in EPL. Last season more minutes and a point per 160 minutes and mostly goals.
I'm not looking at the output, and it's obvious coaches aren't looking at it either. He does score some goals, but his general play and fitness need to improve asap, that simple. And we are back to the beginning of this discussion, he needs to improve basics before anything else, in a way similar to what happened with Ramsey

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I hope his development isn't stunted by the new signings, I think the ability to play him if this team makes deep runs in Europa and the domestic cups will be huge.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...this is the Emily's season to prove this comparison right!

Impact

Established Member
Think the decision to sign a winger is quite important for ESR’s development. Though it means more competition for minutes, it will free ESR to focus on developing as an interior, which I think is his best position, rather than acting as first cover for the left wing.

Tom349

Does this guy want it?

Compare the cameo of Nketiah and ESR and the two are worlds apart. One didn't stop running, the other didn't break a sweat.

Top Bottom