• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

FgVj44NXgAADJ4x

Got more chins than PL appearances

Legendary D double though jheeze

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Santi was an amazing player, despite being a little chunky...so all is not lost yet Emile!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He’s done for the season. Has the Rooney gene. He’ll need a month to get rid of the extra fat he’s putting on.

Wobble wobble.

I think ESR is a little different, it’s baby fat.

Nothing a few laps can’t sort out.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think ESR is a little different, it’s baby fat.

Nothing a few laps can’t sort out.

He’s 22 :lol:

But yeah couple laps will see him shrink again. I seen Firmino blow up and shrink down after an off season as well.

The concern here is if he’s eating due to sorrow from his injury and not being part of Arsenal topping the table, Saka playing for England etc.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He’s 22 :lol:

But yeah couple laps will see him shrink again. I seen Firmino blow up and shrink down after an off season as well.

The concern here is if he’s eating due to sorrow from his injury and not being part of Arsenal topping the table, Saka playing for England etc.

Nothing a bit of perinase wouldn’t solve.

That 40m looking like a real opportunity missed.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think people are getting carried away, but please let the jokes fly. They are hilarious and remind me of the jibes we took out of Lacazette. ESR has always been a bit chubby. I think he’s an endomorph and has a similar build to Julian Brandt. Anyways Emile Smith Big Show will be an important player for us in the second half of the season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He just needs to discover his best form if only as an impact sub early in his return. He'll stop comfort eating when he's alone with Arteta during the WC

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
All the people talking shiit about Smith Rowe when he is injured forget about his 10 premier league goals last season and what an important player he is for us..The same people were talking down Partey when he was out injured are now singing his praises..Sad really.
Nobody is doubting his ability or importance to the squad, its just for his age he hasn't really demonstrated the ability to remain fit for long periods.

He is following the same path as Jack. Let's hope when he returns he can stay fit. If not, you have to make a decision in the interests of the club tbh. If he isn't contributing, & is injured too often, you have to make a decision.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He just needs to discover his best form if only as an impact sub early in his return. He'll stop comfort eating when he's alone with Arteta during the WC
The dodgy shrimp cocktail he'll eat in Dubai will fix his weight issues right up before his return. Another Arteta masterstroke.

D

Deleted member 102404

Nobody is doubting his ability or importance to the squad, its just for his age he hasn't really demonstrated the ability to remain fit for long periods.

He is following the same path as Jack. Let's hope when he returns he can stay fit. If not, you have to make a decision in the interests of the club tbh. If he isn't contributing, & is injured too often, you have to make a decision.

Yep - think he's in the last chance saloon.
Needs to stay fit now for an extended period.
When on form, he's the most productive player in the squad in terms of goals, assists and creativity. It's a big miss for the club - and England - if he can't get on top of his injury issues.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
All you couch nutritionists, don’t worry about what he eats. He runs that stuff off.

We need him back as soon as possible. He’d make a big difference in our title challenge.
Tbf it is a bit worrying this photo of him because God teta has previously made comments about his habits, I remember last season early on or perhaps in 20-21 he commented on how Smith Rowe had learned what he needed to do off the pitch in terms of taking care of himself like a pro and had made those changes, which is suggesting that before there were issues here.

These things play much bigger factors in players of his age development than people realise. It’s often the difference between a Saka and an oft injured ESR or a Dembele and a Vinicius.

Top Bottom