• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

sdotzdot

Established Member
Him and Saka (who is not far off to already being it) are going to be world class and england starters for the next decade.

Just saw his post match interview on MOTD and he said this is the best day of his life so far. Proper gooner :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Him and Saka (who is not far off to already being it) are going to be world class and england starters for the next decade.

Just saw his post match interview on MOTD and he said this is the best day of his life so far. Proper gooner :lol:
Its just incredible for them and thier family since a kid you dream of this moment. This is going to stuck with them forever a special moment. And yeah both if they keep developing they'll be automatic in England squad

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If he moved to Villa this season, he would already be an England international.

Southgate is a ****ing scumbag.
That b@m Mason Mount will somehow manage to fraud his way into the England squad. If I’m Southgate I’m dropping Sancho and Mount and giving ESR a chance.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
England call up still early for him Foden Grealish and Mount are still ahead. And I'm glad he not getting called up the fitness level is still not 100% if he go to international duty his injures may increase
Honestly, i can see why GS picks Foden and Graelish but what's so special about Mount? Everytime i see him play he never impresses me. ESR > Mount

Multipass

Very happy for him. I remember after our last NLD win, where ESR hit the crossbar and he said in his interview how much he wished to have scored. You could see how much it meant to him today.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Honestly, i can see why GS picks Foden and Graelish but what's so special about Mount? Everytime i see him play he never impresses me. ESR > Mount
Mount not been impressive much this season so it might change soon if he not improve

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Some games make a player. Could this be his game? Feels like it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ornstein surviving on crumbs these days. He must really regret leaving the BBC. Boots :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol yeah the Athletic report some weird stuff but at BBC orny was limited with his reporting now he reporting all angles

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I said before the season started that ESR, Saka and Ødegaard should all be looking at 10 goals each. All good teams have multiple scorers, we've been far too reliant on our CF for too long. All great Arsenal sides shared the goals around and had a prolific CF. We need to do that to get top 4 or even top 6.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom