• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Emile Smith Rowe becomes the 8th Arsenal player to score during this international break.

The most during any international break by players from one club in the history of World Football.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Eddie’s done that, done it again and then broken the record too.

Let’s hit 8 PL goals and then we’ll revisit, until then my agenda remains. I mean, who even plays u21 football anymore?

Soon as he hits 8 I’m on your neck. U21 is still vital development too I’ll have you know!

You and your pal are gonna see. This ain’t over.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He looks bigger and more developed than anyone on the pitch.

It's just pisstake playing him u21 games.
The competition is so tough in the England squad, that ESR needs to force them to include him. Maybe a half a season of constant improving performances and he is there.

Until then, it's fine that he gets to play games, just would hope they don't play him full games too much there.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FCBC68bXMAM0bHt

the flow was killed here ngl @Trilly

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Not even going to try and defend this one. Couldn't believe he didn't pass it 🤦

He was doing some sexy stuff in the Palace match tbf, just wasn't quite coming off for him. We really need Saka and The Smith to find some club form - the talent's definitely there...
They need MORE, we have to generate more and give our boys more chances to make mistakes so they can grown and learn together, so we don't hyper analyse one ESR shot or pass every ****ing game. It's a poor decision but this is honestly ****ing *. Auba made an absolutely pathetic attempt at a header at the back post a top striker would be burying 7/10 towards the end of the game btw. We shouldn't be overanalysing that either, the vast, vast majority of our deficiencies are before we even get anywhere near the ****ing opposition's box. Not that this is aimed at you personally mind.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
They need MORE, we have to generate more and give our boys more chances to make mistakes so they can grown and learn together, so we don't hyper analyse one ESR shot or pass every ****ing game. It's a poor decision but this is honestly ****ing ********. Auba made an absolutely pathetic attempt at a header at the back post a top striker would be burying 7/10 towards the end of the game btw. We shouldn't be overanalysing that either, the vast, vast majority of our deficiencies are before we even get anywhere near the ****ing opposition's box. Not that this is aimed at you personally mind.
Don't worry I pretty much agree with you word for word. They all share some blame, but as a team collectively there are big issues as well. I knew we'd have some growing pains with a young team but the performances have been sub par. Draw was probably a fair result in the end, but we should be beating Palace easily. We're playing like a mid table team at the moment and that's where we'll finish unless things improve.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
+ all jokes / windups aside genuinely feel two of our top three u23 players are at Marseille
you say all jokes aside and then you tell us the biggest joke ever!

It's a crime what the club did there, not sure if I should laugh at it or just be frustrated. There was a nice thread name not so long ago "If you don't laugh, you're gonna cry", which is exactly what Arteta and Edu are serving to us

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is still undoubtedly the main problem this team faces but any player at our rivals would have made that pass and probably would have scored a goal from it.

It’s things like this that hold us back.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
No lack of skill on the ball but some dodgy decision making at times. I still have a lot of time for him and I hope Wilshere is mentoring him to another level.

Top Bottom