• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Isnt this what every manager does with performing players? If you are delivering on the field do you not keep your place and become a starter?

I think that's what's happened here, with Martinelli coming in and being fantastic as our wide forward.

Same thing happened to White, with Saliba coming in and taking his spot in the team. Remember when you said that Saliba probably wouldnt get opportunities here?

I dont think there is a conspiracy here Trax. Its a simple case of a player losing his position and the unfortunate knock on effects from that.
It’s not a conspiracy, it’s a consequence of non rotation. Keeping a squad, particularly your best players happy is an art in itself. Let’s see how Conte manages Son with Richarlison coming in.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Not sure what you mean. Since November last year there’s been thirty something league games and ESR has only played 90 minutes twice. Arteta has preferred other players starting like Ødegaard and Martinelli instead. He’s only not been in the squad 4 times due to injury. Similarish profile to Pepe. You think that will have raised his value?
To be fair to Arteta of whom I'm no great admirer, his general play is often awful, he does very little defensively and when he has started he looks shattered after 60-70 minutes. I see no reason why he would play over Martinelli other than to keep Gabi fresh. Yes goals are important and he popped up with quite a few but that's literally all he did. If you're going to contribute so little without the ball and in the buildup then you have to be Haaland clinical which he is not. We really can't afford to have passengers in the system Arteta is trying to play and so it's not surprising to me that a player who is not in the best shape and doesn't press like the much better player ahead of him is not favored. He has to work on his individual fitness and give Arteta a reason to consider him more often.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ironic that ESR kept Arteta in a job, before getting squeezed out of the side the following season by the non negotiable one. Hard to keep fit and on form playing an occasional subs roll as Pepe found out. After being the Croyden De Bruyne his value is going through the floor, like many before him under this regime.
He’s injured you tinfoil hat wearing gargantuan mongaspaz. You’ve lost your mind

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
There's definitely something to criticize in how he went from scoring important goals and creating quality plays singlehandedly to just looking lost in the pitch most of the time

For me he represents the tragic decline of the club, a player formed for the art of Wengerball trying and failing to adapt to the robotic and sleep inducing Artetaball. If it's sad for us fans to just watch you can only tell how hard it would be for a protagonist like ESR. The depression would easily lead me to Nandos and to injure my groin in desperate search for some dopamine.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Even even he’s not injured, who is he replacing? How many times are we going to ask the FA for permission to field 14 players? The best players play. Simple.
Arteta Out gang seems to be clutching at straws to have things to bark about.

For them it doesn't matter if the facts are against their view, they just go on and invent things to make up for the lack of facts. Like here Arteta should play an injured ESR for him to have value and form. Makes no sense at all.

Conspiracies are real, but these guys are the true theorists. And I'm the one who has this weird tag next to my name. I don't even know who put it or why, must be someone from Arkham Asylum or something. Too bad it's not the Joker, I respect that guy as he has true wit, but this stuff is from the sewers.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Arteta Out gang seems to be clutching at straws to have things to bark about.

For them it doesn't matter if the facts are against their view, they just go on and invent things to make up for the lack of facts. Like here Arteta should play an injured ESR for him to have value and form. Makes no sense at all.

Conspiracies are real, but these guys are the true theorists. And I'm the one who has this weird tag next to my name. I don't even know who put it or why, must be someone from Arkham Asylum or something. Too bad it's not the Joker, I respect that guy as he has true wit, but this stuff is from the sewers.
Its just one made up victim after another. Just as well this is an alternate reality and we can just laugh it off!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Its just one made up victim after another. Just as well this is an alternate reality and we can just laugh it off!
For sure. Well having a tag, not matter what it is, is like being an admiral in a war with all the gold on the chest. It's a compliment. So the joke's on them.

Especially what kind of members they allow to be "Trusted". Usually "Trusted for bs argumentation" in a debate. They haven't even learnt the basics of Aristotelian debating which is the basis for modern science.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

To be fair to Arteta of whom I'm no great admirer, his general play is often awful, he does very little defensively and when he has started he looks shattered after 60-70 minutes. I see no reason why he would play over Martinelli other than to keep Gabi fresh. Yes goals are important and he popped up with quite a few but that's literally all he did. If you're going to contribute so little without the ball and in the buildup then you have to be Haaland clinical which he is not. We really can't afford to have passengers in the system Arteta is trying to play and so it's not surprising to me that a player who is not in the best shape and doesn't press like the much better player ahead of him is not favored. He has to work on his individual fitness and give Arteta a reason to consider him more often.
There's certainly an element of his fitness, but I always support the players with my posts and would like to see him get a chance to come back from the dead. With Arteta not many do though, rotation is not his thing.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's a shame for him being interrupted by injuries as there's scope to pkay abd develop in the EL.At this stage, I'm hoping it's some sort of growing pains issue and not something that's going to blight his career.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Medical team also shouldn't let him play through that for 4 years ffs no wonder this guy don't look fit.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom