• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He got a tattoo. Yes that's all. What is wrong with you guys?

Cultish k.ssing the tosser manager’s b.m with your tattoo. Kiss your boss’s backside with your tat; how non conformist and rebellious.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Getting this on his back apparently

arteta-drawing-posters.jpg

Oh look it’s Rice and Mount

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I remember when someone said Emile looks like a kid who'd start on you in Archway swimming pool.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Apparently he has a framed Son Sp**s shirt up in his house, da **** is going on with him!

Get Bergkamp's number away from him :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just been called up the the England team for the Youth Euros this summer, good luck to him.

Hopefully he can stay fit and find his confidence again, quality player when on form and one we will need at his best next season.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Apparently he has a framed Son Sp**s shirt up in his house, da **** is going on with him!

Get Bergkamp's number away from him :lol:

His dad is a Sp**s fan, could have gotten it for him.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
What’s the point in keeping him when we are never going to play him?

Guarantee Arteta won’t use him next season. Should just sell him and let him get some regular football at his age whilst we get a decent fee

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I can't believe we would devalue him. He's a top attacking midfielder.
Don't forget, scored 10 goals before last season injury riddled campaign. Need to get him back into the rotation. Saka and Martinelli both get burn out, so we need to be rotating the wide positions with ESR and Trossard frequently.

Topside

ESR has to be given another season, some short memories here, 21/22 season he was on fire. Technically superb on the ball, links play well and can finish.

What's the rush to move him on? Contract until 2026, this season will be make or break as far as his Arsenal career goes I also agree, but Hale End product, cost nothing.

Fitness issues are a concern and have been for a while he will be 23 end of July we are not talking about a guy thats nearing 30 and has seen his best days.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hope this works out, otherwise we will be left with another Maitland Niles situation where we turned down 20 million, didn’t really use him, and now he’s leaving on a free.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
ESR has to be given another season, some short memories here, 21/22 season he was on fire. Technically superb on the ball, links play well and can finish.

What's the rush to move him on? Contract until 2026, this season will be make or break as far as his Arsenal career goes I also agree, but Hale End product, cost nothing.

Fitness issues are a concern and have been for a while he will be 23 end of July we are not talking about a guy thats nearing 30 and has seen his best days.
He was fit for half of last season and hardly got a sniff. Arteta doesn’t fancy him and he’s getting pushed down the pecking order. Had a poor game for England u21’s by all accounts in their recent game too.

He needs to be playing regular football at his age and not become a benchwarmer.

Top Bottom