• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Has he been running with pain for 3 to 4 years now? That couldn't have been comfortable at all. Poor guy.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yes its was always this injury I'm surprised he waited all that time to get the surgery and just be over with it could have affected his development
I wonder if he would have had to undergo a second operation if he had surgery earlier whilst he was still growing? It might have been wise to wait.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Unfortunate fixtures to come back to. Ideally would’ve had 20-30 minutes in the next two and a start in the cup.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is a different area really better? It’s another set back before any real minutes have been played.

By the time he’s fit he’ll have it all to prove again. Arteta won't be relying on him going into the summer window, despite the talent.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Is a different area really better? It’s another set back before any real minutes have been played.

By the time he’s fit he’ll have it all to prove again. Arteta won't be relying on him going into the summer window, despite the talent.
Think we should still persist with him for at least another year. Scoring 10 goals in the EPL as a 21 year old is no easy feat. The guy has potential to be very good if he can get over his injury problems and improves his conditioning/stamina.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
With how well Ødegaard and Martinelli are doing, plus Trossard and Fabio signing...these injuries could be the end of him here.

Arteta won't give him time like Arsène would either, such a shame for ESR...hope he can turn it around this season.

blaze_of_glory

It's better I think because at least the old injury isn't sticking around. A muscle strain after being out for a long while is pretty easy to do.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Yeah it's fairly common to sustain these little annoying strains after a big surgery. That being said, they usually appear fairly soon into the phase of recovery when you really pick up the intensity as the body gets used to the load again, not when you are at match fit stage.

Let's hope it's short term thing. We need him badly.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

His injury is a worry. I was confident against United as we had more depth to rotate. Trossard provided it that time. We didn't have that last night. If we did ESR comes on for Vieira. He maybe even starts and we bring on Saka and Ødegaard later on.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Anyone know the latest on ESR? It looks like he remains out. Googled but results were sparse and any statement very vague. It really bugs me as ESR is a quality player and could really help us if he got into good form.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Having Jesus return from injury and ESR returning fully fit could give us a massive boost for the title.

Like 2 new signings, as Wenger would say. Jesus has been world class and ESR can provide quite versatile depth + goals.

I've been concerned about his fitness issues for quite some time though, fingers crossed.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Anyone know the latest on ESR? It looks like he remains out. Googled but results were sparse and any statement very vague. It really bugs me as ESR is a quality player and could really help us if he got into good form.

He’s back in training from what I saw on Twitter which is a bit of a surprise. Expect him to probably be on the bench in the coming weeks:

Top Bottom