• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I mean there are so few of y'all on these sort of message boards. You have to really be a huge football fan to be on a forum like this. In my experience, women are usually more petty, vindictive and passive aggressive than the men I know, but maybe that's just my circle.
Passive aggressive for sure. Plus, if one never engages in tough arguments, it's easy to think one is a saint.

Me myself also behave totally differently on this banter forum than any other forum, when I noticed what is the way to survive here. :lol:

People didn't even know what ad hominem means before I said it. It's a jungle sometimes it makes you wonder.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Me myself also behave totally differently on this banter forum than any other forum, when I noticed what is the way to survive here. :lol:
It's like prison here, you have to make an example every now and then or else you're next in the showers when the jackal's come calling 🤣

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
ESR v Pepe started out as a joke, we just took a Twitter beef and brought it to the forum. The origin posts are literally in this thread.

But you’ve chosen to get involved in a joke that didn’t concern you to make pathetic indirect comments rather than @ people. You’re all so cool, honestly.

I didnt name a single person because I genuinely couldn't remember who it was. @Macho chose to out himself. This is a forum and I'm a member, therefore I have every right to get involved in whatever I want! If you dont want to see my involvement you can put me on ignore.

Never see me and @Rimaal or @Mrs Bergkamp or any of the ladies fighting each other. Men are ridiculous, even online 😂

Not even my centipedes fight like this. Well unless I only feed them one mouse instead of two. Haha.

I guess everyone has their trigger. I bet I could make you women fight if I painted my face white with red spiral on my cheeks and moved around on tricyckle. We will see.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I mean there are so few of y'all on these sort of message boards. You have to really be a huge football fan to be on a forum like this. In my experience, women are usually more petty, vindictive and passive aggressive than the men I know, but maybe that's just my circle.
You know some nasty women dude. Look somewhere else 👀. I'll try to remember to send you a nasty DM for no reason 🤪

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not even my centipedes fight like this. Well unless I only feed them one mouse instead of two. Haha.

I guess everyone has their trigger. I bet I could make you women fight if I painted my face white with red spiral on my cheeks and moved around on tricyckle. We will see.
Yeah, I'd fight anyone for the last seat on the bus to get away from you. Scary :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I didnt name a single person because I genuinely couldn't remember who it was. @Macho chose to out himself. This is a forum and I'm a member, therefore I have every right to get involved in whatever I want! If you dont want to see my involvement you can put me on ignore.
You can defo get involved in whatever you want but if you’ve got the wrong end of the stick then I’ll probably get annoyed and point that out.

Tbh I have no issue with you tap, at least you actually speak your mind when addressed rather than take constant potshots then hide behind excuses when finally confronted. 😁

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You can defo get involved in whatever you want but if you’ve got the wrong end of the stick then I’ll probably get annoyed and point that out.

Tbh I have no issue with you tap, at least you actually speak your mind when addressed rather than take constant potshots then hide behind excuses when finally confronted. 😁

Fair enough, I'll take the praise though :)

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

He literally gave an excuse saying he didn’t remember who he was addressing while I said I never went after you specifically which is true. Just because I didn’t say what you wanted to hear is me 'hiding', 'being scared'😆

Btw half of your post is a potshot. But then again you think people are scared of you for what you might type on an internet forum. I wonder if it’s just delusion or something more serious is hiding underneath

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I didnt name a single person because I genuinely couldn't remember who it was. @Macho chose to out himself. This is a forum and I'm a member, therefore I have every right to get involved in whatever I want!
"I can get involved whenever I want!! 😢😢😢 " Shut up man nobody cares.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

How dare you assume I'm a man! Anyway, I tagged you because I don't talk behind peoples backs!
Didn’t call you a man just told you to shotop because I’m tired.

You guys have a lot of nerve indirecting me constantly then feigning amnesia when addressed tbh.

Jakarta

Drama Popcorn GIF

@Trilly what have you done to this ashvin guy?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You guys have a lot of nerve indirecting me constantly then feigning amnesia when addressed tbh.
Doesn’t make sense either. An Internet forum is literally the perfect place to be a keyboard warrior, why take shots at someone constantly then hide when they finally rise to it. What am I gonna do, e-punch you?:lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Btw half of your post is a potshot. But then again you think people are scared of you for what you might type on an internet forum. I wonder if it’s just delusion or something more serious is hiding underneath
Everyone’s seen through you, give it a rest bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom