• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

So far we’ve got comparisons to:

**Edited**
DeBruyne
Kaka
Rosicky
Figo
Nasri
Ljunberg
Pires
Ramsey
Merson

I am personally going to throw Pires in the hat, even though Saka has his shirt number. ESR is a right footed attacking midfielder on the left minus Pires’ unique flat footed running style.

Think we can make it to double digit WC attacking mids by summer.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

DeBruyne
Kaka
Rosicky
Figo
Nasri
& Ljunberg.

I am personally going to throw Pires in the hat, even though Saka has his shirt number. ESR is a right footed attacking midfielder on the left minus Pires’ unique flat footed running style.

I think Ramsey myself. Eye for goal but can be a head down player at times.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

DeBruyne
Kaka
Rosicky
Figo
Nasri
& Ljunberg.

I'll chuck Merson in there. I've seen a lot of highlights of the young Merse who broke through and they have practically the same running style. Strike the ball very similar as well.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I'll chuck Merson in there. I've seen a lot of highlights of the young Merse who broke through and they have practically the same running style. Strike the ball very similar as well.
Merson is a good f*cking shout 🤔

Guess we will make double digits in the next 24 hours then need to update the list.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

**Edited**
DeBruyne
Kaka
Rosicky
Figo
Nasri
Ljunberg
Pires
Ramsey
Merson

An English attacking midfielder from London who plays on the wings with a history of injury concerns and no one has compared him to Joe Cole yet? I’m very disappointed in Arsenal mania.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

What about Arshavin?

Something about when's he's on the ball, reminds me of Andrey...his workrate off the ball, might just be a touch better though :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

An English attacking midfielder from London who plays on the wings with a history of injury concerns and no one has compared him to Joe Cole yet? I’m very disappointed in Arsenal mania.
Joe was a proper technician though. Esr is not close to that level of technique

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surely can't be expected to score every week but what a run he's on. Getting into all the right positions, brilliant awareness.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I hope he keeps his scoring record. He is for sure one of the most talented player in the league.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He just can't resist. He likes the taste of blood too much now. His first instinct is to move into a dangerous position and shoot. He's more of an attacking midfielder than a playmaker.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah i don't want to jinx him but he getting at least 15 goals in league his movement is intelligent his finishing is improved. Another top talent we have

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Ramsey vibes from him.

You're kind of disappointed if he doesn't score every game these days.

Should be aiming for 15+ goals this season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's such a natural finisher and is still good on and off the ball. Im getting Ramsey/Cesc scoring vibes from him. The rest looks to be helping him too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom