• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
There are absolutely zero qualities in him for a winger. I'm sure an average donkey would understand that part, but Mikel is something else

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Apart from the goal thought he was one of our worse players. He looked like a boy not ready for this level yet.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Apart from the goal thought he was one of our worse players. He looked like a boy not ready for this level yet.
Ngl it looked like he was hungover or covid struck. Don't know what was up with him, so sloppy, weak, fragile and lackluster. Not used to seeing ESR like this honestly :(

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thought he looked unfit. People talking about him getting bullied but he just looked knackered to me

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Thought he looked unfit. People talking about him getting bullied but he just looked knackered to me
He looks unfit for a while though... When was the last time we saw his usual run with the ball through mid? Their second goal, he could barely stretch his leg to reach the pass from Tavares.

ThePortugueseGunner

His general play this season has been average, the goals are saving him
While i understand your point and I'm not trying to mock it, the truth is that goals are the most important part of the game. I'd much rather have a guy whose influence in the game is about goals than some fancy statistics that have little to no impact in the game.

He's been our most influential player this season. Take Emile out of the equation, and we'd definitely not be standing in 5th.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

While i understand your point and I'm not trying to mock it, the truth is that goals are the most important part of the game. I'd much rather have a guy whose influence in the game is about goals than some fancy statistics that have little to no impact in the game.

He's been our most influential player this season. Take Emile out of the equation, and we'd definitely not be standing in 5th.
He is a midfielder and his main job is to connect the team together. For example Iniesta wasn’t much of goal scorer. But his general play was so important to the team. Esr had a period where the goals came for him, a lot of midfielders has periods CL like this. But midfielders are not goalscorer and it never last. So he will be judged on his general play unlike strikers. He is one of the reasons we can’t keep the ball and maintain sustained attacking play against anyone. We have 17 goals in 14 games and almost half of our goals are from set pieces. Our attack has been really poor and him and saka are big reason for that

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our attack has been really poor and him and saka are big reason for that
So is Auba, Ødegaard, Laca, Pepe and the rest of our attackers.
What does that tell you?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If ESR is ****, and Saka is ****, and Pepe is ****, not forgetting that Auba and Laca are proper ****, maybe there’s a deeper issue. Martinelli will go to **** shortly I’d imagine. Some of them need replacing but purely bringing in better attackers isn’t going to change the defensive mindset installed in the team.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Such a gifted and bright player. His goal scoring record can be as good as Ramsey one day.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Didn't start but still came on and scored. Really great that he's developed a knack for scoring goals, it's the hardest thing to do.

Rattata

I know he scored, but he doesn't look fit at the moment for me. Would keep him on the bench for the Leeds game and then start him again for the Norwich game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom