• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What's this kid's primary role, an 8 or a 10?

If he can fill either of those roles, then we possibly may be giving up on Auoar and ESR + Willock could rotate in that position with Willian/Özil.

I'd love to say its because we are seriously considering Thiago as well. Now THAT would be something.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
70m or go away. Surely we wouldn't entertain selling Smith-Rowe? We had better bloody well not!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

This lad has a big future ahead of him. Rate him ahead of most of our youngsters, at one point preferred him over Saka. Just didn't expect Lil Chilli to deliver such end product so fast.

truth_hurts

A Fulham loan would be ideal. He stays in London, more importantly gets Premier League minutes and should comeback ready to replace Özil when he leaves next summer. Reckon he'd come back worth 50m and confident as hell.

Perfect loan imo. Rather him start 25 times for Fulham than get 5 starts here and a few cup games.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Fulham can guarantee him Premier League minutes and we sell them Chambers also. This is a no brainer. He has to go there. One season there and he would be ready the following season. It would increase his value and he would develop so fast.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I hope this doesn’t mean that Arteta has decided that he’s sticking with 343

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
That's a good loan but tbh we need him. Even if we sign an attacking midfielder (pray god) we still would need a player like him as a back-up.

truth_hurts

I hope this doesn’t mean that Arteta has decided that he’s sticking with 343

I think the Smith-Rowe and our formation can very much be mutually exclusive. I'd say Willian and Özil as AM options as it stands. ESR to take over next summer.

It's also still possible that we bring in another creative midfielder.

Top Bottom