• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I mean, at least make the bid believable? This is just PR.

45m+ opening and maybe I would not laugh before telling them no...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Probably his agent telling Villa he'd be open to a move in an attempt to get a better deal from Arsenal i'd imagine. Either way bit pointless to make that kind of offer unless you're trying to take the piss.
Yep, or they could be making a bid in an attempt to turn his head. If he sees how much other clubs value him it could work with just two years left on his deal.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Although if loaning him to Villa sweatens the deal to Grealish, I would maybe entertain this.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
25m sounds a pretty serious opening bid as well... dont think they would do it on a whim

if he wants the move could all accelerate quick by just stalling the contract talks

didn't see this coming

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ESR key part in our rebuild his agent may try to build pressure on us to give him and his client a good contract.

We'll accept 5m for Willian if you willing villa?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
25m sounds a pretty serious opening bid as well... dont think they would do it on a whim

if he wants the move could all accelerate quick by just stalling the contract talks

didn't see this coming
They tested us because they know we run but stupids. It's clear we told them not interested and working to get the extension sorted

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
the way he was treated .. only given chance out of desperation .. the treatment meted out to a bunch of his young colleagues .. the style of play .. the quality of coaching ... not reassuring

What you mean? The guy played over 30 games last season him and Saka are future to rebuild. If you here to troll i advice you to stop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom