• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

Stannis

Saka and Martinelli are miles ahead in terms of pure talent.

He's the best from the bunch that haven't broken in but constant niggling injuries are really hampering his development.

martinelli yes, but I think potential wise ESR has more than Saka

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I really rate ESR. Other than Saka I think he's the most likely youth team product to make it as a regular here.

I'm not too bothered about his injury record. From what I understand a lot of them have been caused by growth spurts.

Hopefully we can get him out on loan to a top Championship either now or in January.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why did they even bother they also signed Buendia do they want to have team full of number 10's?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Look like they preparing for Grealish move. But ESR is signing new contract they should look somewhere else

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Villa growing ambitious no surprise with thier new 10b but they really pissing me off.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Smith Rowe is an Arsenal man, he won't leave.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Only reason I could see ESR leaving is if we're planning on making big signings in attacking midfield and on the wing, which we aren't. He wont leave, he'll sign a new deal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom