• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A lot of assumptions on your part. None of them can be backed by facts.

Everybody plays their own game I guess, and the motives for it are often irrational or personal.

I'm not sure if you, or guys at Villa, know this but ESR is Arsenal through and through, there's absolutely no chance he goes to Villa, I'm sorry. If I were a betting man all of this is just a ploy to pressure us in contract negotiations. Villa probably think they have a chance because the agent has lead them to believe they're interested. If you were serious you wouldn't come in with a poverty bid as you did so I'm not sure what's in play here apart from naiveite from your recruitment office.
And sol camobell was Sp**s through adn through even their captain. Owen was Liverpool through and through and still played for United. You really think players think like fans. This is short career they have and tomorrow ESR could break his leg and we will withdraw any talks we had with him and act like we dont know him

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"I can't really describe the feeling, to be honest," Smith Rowe said on Arsenal's official YouTube channel back in February."

"Being an Arsenal fan from such a young age, getting an opportunity to help put on the Arsenal shirt and step out on that pitch, there's really no better feeling for me."

People acting like Villa is an upgrade compared to some other transfers. :lol:

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
But we have a Villa fan here assuring us that Villa have no idiots that can be used in this way. And that all the fault is Arsenal's.

Surely you trust him more than all you know about ESR and his situation?
That's weird. I don't remember saying that. I do remember saying the complete opposite of that and that it may have been due to his agent.

The post of yours I objected to was that we had bid for ESR for publicity and to "troll" arsenal. Which is ridiculous

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
A lot of assumptions on your part. None of them can be backed by facts.

Everybody plays their own game I guess, and the motives for it are often irrational or personal.

I'm not sure if you, or guys at Villa, know this but ESR is Arsenal through and through, there's absolutely no chance he goes to Villa, I'm sorry. If I were a betting man all of this is just a ploy to pressure us in contract negotiations. Villa probably think they have a chance because the agent has lead them to believe they're interested. If you were serious you wouldn't come in with a poverty bid as you did so I'm not sure what's in play here apart from naiveite from your recruitment office.
I've said I don't think we'll sign him.
My entire point is if we bid 30m, and then felt we could come back of 35m, why is that? Surely if Arsenal had laughed us out of the building (figuratively speaking) like you are suggesting they would if we submitted a poverty bid, we wouldn't have come back with a bid of 35m

Yes it's an assumption that I think Villa must think they have a chance of signing him. Is that a less likely assumption that Villa are so stupid that we are just submitting utterly meaningless bids with no hope of every getting close to his valuation?

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
he may be friends with saka, but he also may be friends with Willock, Nelson, AMN, Emi.

Last season he wasnt even our hottest youngster. Saka was the main man. Then Ødegaard took his posiiton and later Willock grabbed all the eyeballs.

If edu can sell emi and willock .. he can sell esr. if nelson, amn, willock can be mishandled by arteta so can esr.

I dont see how a kid who grew up in the arsenal of old will be very impressed when he now looks around and sees arteta, edu and kroenke cutting wages, freezing players, playing horrible tactics and doing dodgy deals.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
he may be friends with saka, but he also may be friends with Willock, Nelson, AMN, Emi.

Last season he wasnt even our hottest youngster. Saka was the main man. Then Ødegaard took his posiiton and later Willock grabbed all the eyeballs.

If edu can sell emi and willock .. he can sell esr. if nelson, amn, willock can be mishandled by arteta so can esr.

I dont see how a kid who grew up in the arsenal of old will be very impressed when he now looks around and sees arteta, edu and kroenke cutting wages, freezing players, playing horrible tactics and doing dodgy deals.

Nelson was given game time, he's shocking in the final third and proved that in the EUROPA LEAGUE.

Willock was given game time, he did well in the Europa league but didn't work for us in the PL because he isn't capable of breaking teams down.

AMN just doesn't have a starting spot here, its really that simple.

Smith Rowe was given game time, he excelled.

You see the difference there?

For the love of god learn about football before posting here again.

kash2

Nelson was given game time, he's shocking in the final third and proved that in the EUROPA LEAGUE.

Willock was given game time, he did well in the Europa league but didn't work for us in the PL because he isn't capable of breaking teams down.

propagandaspray .. i shall recommend you for a raise at the next KSE board meeting. you make sure you drown out all other opinions though your nonstop nonsense

lomekian

Essays are my thing
As always - who is the source? Until someone even vaguely credible to me says this is a thing, I'm assuming its bollocks -either writers/agents trolling Arseanal or ESR's agent making the club know that there are other interested parties.

Its hardly a coincidence that 1/2 of all the players we are linked to in the press sign new contracts within days fo teh story breaking

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
propagandaspray .. i shall recommend you for a raise at the next KSE board meeting. you make sure you drown out all other opinions though your nonstop nonsense

Why don't you try and respond to the comments instead of simply getting defensive, you simply cannot have a coherent conversation on here.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I've not been here long but I love the @kash2, @HairSprayGooners bust ups. Get the pop corn out.
As always - who is the source? Until someone even vaguely credible to me says this is a thing, I'm assuming its bollocks -either writers/agents trolling Arseanal or ESR's agent making the club know that there are other interested parties.

Its hardly a coincidence that 1/2 of all the players we are linked to in the press sign new contracts within days fo teh story breaking
If you're talking about the initial bid, Ornstein and the Athletic reported it, as far as the other stuff's concerned I'm not certain anyone reputable is involved.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
not feeding the troll. well tried though

No, you just can't have a decent conversation on here with anyone, never seen you chat any sense with any forum member without completely disagreeing and then saying they have an agenda. I put across some good points to you RE the players you mentioned, your response?

PROPERGANDASPRAY DIE FIEND GO HOME KSE PROPERGANDA BANG BANG BANG PROPERGANDA YOU LOVE KSE BANG BANG ARTETA PROPERGANDER INFADEL

Bore off.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Not always on your side Spray, but gotta agree here. Some people really cant see, for the love of god, ANY positive since they are configured to be all negative.
There's no in between and they also enjoy it, quite simply. Arguments dont matter to some.

Willock has been absolutrly fantastic, but Pep wouldnt want him either, he's not good in a dominant side.

Nelson has done **** all, with all his talent, his mind is ****ed up. Might chance, might not.
Could've gotten a few more chances though.

AMN, a bit sad, but well, there are similar talents.

kash2

No, you just can't have a decent conversation on here with anyone, never seen you chat any sense with any forum member without completely disagreeing and then saying they have an agenda. I put across some good points to you RE the players you mentioned, your response?

PROPERGANDASPRAY DIE FIEND GO HOME KSE PROPERGANDA BANG BANG BANG PROPERGANDA YOU LOVE KSE BANG BANG ARTETA PROPERGANDER INFADEL

Bore off.
no gaslighting please

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not always on your side Spray, but gotta agree here. Some people really cant see, for the love of god, ANY positive since they are configured to be all negative.
There's no in between and they also enjoy it, quite simply. Arguments dont matter to some.

Willock has been absolutrly fantastic, but Pep wouldnt want him either, he's not good in a dominant side.

Agreed! Big shock its the chuckle brothers disliking my posts 24/7, no surprise there.

Symbia

All I keep seeing here is an awry conspiracy theory, so you guys think "something is going on in ESR camp" and other better clubs even foreign clubs that have shown interest in the past are not lined up for his service?

If there is something to be explained it should be on Villa camp I have this funny feeling that Grealish is on his way to City, and Villa management is trying to appease the fanbase beforehand.

Top Bottom