• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
But when I say Pepe would be devastating under Wenger you accuse me of making excuses for him. Allow it. If my auntie had wheels she'd be a bike.

I don't think so cause Pepe does not think the game fast and his technique is sus to me. I don't trust players with inconsistent first touches and ball control that looks like they are about to overrun the ball every other play. It's one the reasons I never rated Ramsey, even though a lot of people pretended he was a great player. His technique, tactical awareness and vision were not up to scratch for an Arsenal midfielder.

Kwaku

I think ESR and Ødegaard can play together in a 4-3-3, or 4-1-4-1, one of them do not need to be shunted to the flanks. They just need to play with a mobile midfielder physical midfielder. Doesn’t have to be every game, but should be an option, particularly at home.

mirrorstare

Long way to go but the quality is there, against lesser opposition those individual plays will give us the odd goal here and there.

He really needs to learn how to get everyone else involved though, a couple of times he ended up basically crashing into Pepe, the other player in our squad capable of producing similar moments.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was trying at least, but he's just a kid and he isn't Cesc Fabregas, he will have games like these...glad we got Ødegaard to take pressure away from him.

Still a very good player.

One of his talent is cut inside and play through the mid. All of our midfielders are being wired in playing the ball to Tierney who seems to be told to cross the ball but teams seems to have it all figured out.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's blatantly good, but he's not a 10 and there's nothing wrong with saying it.

The onus is on Mikel to extract more out of his talent and set them up properly. Has he even had 365 days of football? Those stats might even be unfair on him.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah he's not a 10. But if was Arteta I'd play as our main LW. He's very good at facilitating play. His final ball is not consistent enough to warrant playing him in the hole behind the CF. Ødegaard should be the CAM.

He's more of Hleb than than a Cesc

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Yeah he's not a 10. But if was Arteta I'd play as our main LW. He's very good at facilitating play. His final ball is not consistent enough to warrant playing him in the hole behind the CF. Ødegaard should be the CAM.

He's more of Hleb than than a Cesc
He's not like Hleb either, doesn't have the dribbling skills for the wing and his pace is average. He should be in the center, but not as a 10

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's not like Hleb either, doesn't have the dribbling skills for the wing and his pace is average. He should be in the center, but not as a 10
He's quite decent at dribbling. I saw him in pre-season ghosting past players like they weren't there. You don't have to be a Neymar to play in the wing. You just have to have intelligent movement and decent technique which he has loads of.

Hleb could hardly hit a barn door. It won't even take much for ESR to match him in end product tbh. Though I'm not saying he's better than Hleb.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Ideally him and Ødegaard would be twin 8s and we kinda saw it with Partey behind them against Villareal, but I hated it. Partey was just floundering and there was too much for him to do.

We only did it once though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom