• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not sure about the number thing, I think it does make a difference but I suppose this is what I wanted to see Mikel and the club doing, putting faith and trusting our really talented young lads and building around them.

He is really good and looks like the trust is being put on him to be THAT guy this season, our 10.

GunnerUK

Glad his committed. The £30Mil Villa we’re offering was nothing short of insulting he’ll be in the England squad for Qatar in 22 and sure he’ll have a excellent 18 month spell before then. Giving him the 10 shirt showed his an important player for us and we can assume he’ll be one of the first names on our team sheet from now on.

Sake and Smith-Rowe will be £80mil+ players very soon.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He earned the no.10 more than Saka earned the 7 if we're being honest. Saka had most played LB or LWB before being benched a lot when Tierney was fully fit and only occasionally played. In our FA Cup run he didn't play in the two big games. At least with ESR it's on the back of an excellent 6 months with him mostly a starter and being a difference maker.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Give the money and good numbers to the kids that care, that embody the greatness that Arsenal once had and strives to achieve again. Would rather pay them than fatboy Willian who’s restaurant only survived covid because he ate everything.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Clearly this contract signing, is just him stringing Arsenal along, before he signs for the mighty Villa tomorrow!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I agree with we gave away the number 10 too quickly, but that happened long before Smith-Rowe...Gallas had it, ffs :lol:

Hopefully Emile does the number justice.
It was justified giving it to Wilshere. Just the damn injuries...

myoldarsenal

Hilarious how Villa were calling our club garbage.

This coming from a trash rated team who have done nothing in the past 30 years, been relegated in between numerous times. The last two seasons the worst in our recent history, they finished 17th in one of them and below us last year :lol:

I remember them getting big for their small boots back in O'Neil's days as well and their deluded fans comparing their squad to ours.

Even at our worst in decades their two bit team still hasn't even come close to finishing above us. Nor will they, just another small club getting excited from bids that were never going to go through.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
AC Milan Kaka is one of my favourite all time players, I’ve never looked at ESR and even thought of him. Not even gait or running style.

Kaka was long limbed, had a special one off blend of pace, power and technique.
There are some similarities in their style but that’s where it ends. Kaka was an elite level talent and realised that. His goals against Man U in the champs league semi were outrageous.

EsR has a long long way to go to be even mentioned in the same breath. We will see over the next few seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom