• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I literally ****ing said!!! ESR 10, Edu may as well slap the fact we’re not bringing in an attacking mid in our faces with this.
Good player mind but the 10 already?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Özil died for this ffs, not fuming but kinda am as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thankfully the club are well and moved from Ivan s**ty contract situations keep doing this for guys with 2 years left either sign or leave.

new contracts for Tierney ESR Martenilli and ESR are important they future of this club.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

-Never wanted him anyway

-I'm glad it's over and we can stop talking about it because It was never going to happen!

-Was an obvious waste of time. I mean I get why Villa tried it...Arsenal was stupid enough to sell us Martinez so why not again?

-Not really, made them work hard and probably pay him more then they wanted too. Fairplay to him, full of admiration for him choosing to stay at his boyhood club rather then a big move to a bigger club, well done Arsenal, now **** off.

-Worth it just to trigger all those idiotic Arsenal fans. Gave us lots of media attention. Good all round. We move onto different targets.

-He's **** anyway.

-----------------------

Thread now locked at Villa talk :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
-Never wanted him anyway

-I'm glad it's over and we can stop talking about it because It was never going to happen!

-Was an obvious waste of time. I mean I get why Villa tried it...Arsenal was stupid enough to sell us Martinez so why not again?

-Not really, made them work hard and probably pay him more then they wanted too. Fairplay to him, full of admiration for him choosing to stay at his boyhood club rather then a big move to a bigger club, well done Arsenal, now **** off.

-Worth it just to trigger all those idiotic Arsenal fans. Gave us lots of media attention. Good all round. We move onto different targets.

-He's **** anyway.

-----------------------

Thread now locked at Villa talk :lol:
Who gives a sh*t honestly? They’re Aston Villa ffs.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Delighted a new contract has been done and puts an end to the rumours. Now let's put in the performances on the pitch befitting your new number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom