• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Expected but pleasing nonetheless.

Not bothered about the shirt number - I'm sure if we go back and look, a lot of people thought Saka got the #7 too early. What matters is if he delivers, and I have a firm feeling that he will go up a level next season. What he has to bring more to the fore is his shooting. Just feel he is lacking that bit of conviction when it matters in front of goal. He has a clean strike and can score goals. That's the main thing missing.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Expected but pleasing nonetheless.

Not bothered about the shirt number - I'm sure if we go back and look, a lot of people thought Saka got the #7 too early. What matters is if he delivers, and I have a firm feeling that he will go up a level next season. What he has to bring more to the fore is his shooting. Just feel he is lacking that bit of conviction when it matters in front of goal. He has a clean strike and can score goals. That's the main thing missing.
In the interview Emile said that Arteta wants him try to score more goals, so that is worked on already. Yeah, surely he will go up a level.

I hope his injury worries are behind him, but read that it was mostly some injury in the groin that is usual for young players when growing fast.

Nice to see him confirm my hunch that he is Arsenal man through & through, wanting to finish his career here. Of course his agent might not like this for future contract negotiations, but surely the club and the player can always find middle ground.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Well done, Emile. Let’s see how he develops this year now that the feel-good contract moment is official. Lot of pressure on a 20year old, but I’ll bet he can handle it. He’s got the tools.

baccy_man

Established Member
Good to see that he has committed to the club and we are not going to lose one of our very talented young players, We need to keep some young players in the team we can't have too many players that will be coming to the end of their careers.

Symbia

A really bad news to Aston Villa and that Aston Villa dude in this forum with his annoying conspiracy theory.
I guess our rivals wannabe will now looks towards Saka.
Expecting 20m bid on Saka from them.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
@Stevo the Villan I'm sooo fking shocked again! How can this be!?

ESR's agent used Villa to get a proper contract. I could have never guessed!!!😱
I literally agreed with you that we wouldn't get him and he'd sign a better contract.

The thing I was arguing with you about was that we were just doing it to "troll" arsenal. Which is nonsense :)

But carry on making up stuff to manufacture some beef

I wish ESR well, I think he'll be a great player for Arsenal

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Smith Rowe: “My dream is to become a legend here, I can see myself being a one-club man if everything works out."

Had a rethink
Sack the kid off obviously has no ambition 😜 🤣

Pyres7

Happy for the kid, but the fact that we went from Dennis, Van Persie and Özil to this kid speaks volumes.
You missed out Gallas and Wilshere.

Wilshere was probably on the same level as ESR when he got the 10. He had more first team experience but he was nowhere near the finished product.

Gallas getting the 10 and the armband was a disgrace to football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom