• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Not his best game but a few moments. He was never going to be our saviour asap. I am happy for him to continue getting game time for us in whatever form.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Some great moments. We should persist with him and at the same time, not run him down. Use Willian in all the useless cup matches.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People will put too much pressure on him but again we need to take it easy with him he good player will have alot of good games and few bad once this season and even next season will be mostly learning curve for him that's we should sign another creative midfielder to help him out

Pop Tart

Established Member
People will put too much pressure on him but again we need to take it easy with him he good player will have alot of good games and few bad once this season and even next season will be mostly learning curve for him that's we should sign another creative midfielder to help him out
Is there not pressure on any player though especially with our fanbase? He is 19 and will have **** games maybe next game if he features but he will have magic moments and games. Part and parcel of being a footballer. Any one expecting him to turn it on always at his age is a idiot, he is still learning on the job

Pop Tart

Established Member
Also hope he features next game. Rather him learn from mistakes then be dropped for willian who has no hunger to adapt and play well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is there not pressure on any player though especially with our fanbase? He is 19 and will have **** games maybe next game if he features but he will have magic moments and games. Part and parcel of being a footballer. Any one expecting him to turn it on always at his age is a idiot, he is still learning on the job
Yes with Arsenal fans specially in social media need 3-4 bad for players to get called a bum or some other words but honestly modern fans do lack patience they need to learn not everyone is Mbappe at 18 years of age

Pop Tart

Established Member
Yes with Arsenal fans specially in social media need 3-4 bad for players to get called a bum or some other words but honestly modern fans do lack patience they need to learn not everyone is Mbappe at 18 years of age
Yeah you have three good games in a row and thne one poor game and you are overrated. I suppose some of it might be reactionary after a particular result. He has done nothing to br dropped and should start or at least get minutes next game

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They said it’s very hard to find better AM than this guy. It’s so sad the state of world football if that’s the case

REEVIE1995

Thought he was decent enough looked lively when he got the ball and set up Laca for a chance when Bellerin took it from him. He wasnt as good as he was in previous games but it was nowhere near a bad performance.

Impact

Established Member
Young players have ups and downs. Normal.

Exactly - it highlights why we need an experienced top class pro at #10. Smith Rowe needs someone to learn from, support and rotate with. No matter how talented you think he (or Saka or Martinelli) is, expecting him to lead our renaissance at his age is irresponsible player development and quite frankly unrealistic. Pep's handling of Foden is a model to aim for.

zilfy

Probably a good time to have a bad game.
If he didn't then we may have held off from buying a creative midfielder this window, now the need is obvious.

Still hope he starts most games though

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Our form is based on if he plays well or not, he’s become too important of a player.
He has had what 3 pl games lool. I can’t remember our fans hyping a player this much. It’s getting out of hand. He is a good talent. Not a special talent and if we don’t buy an AM because of him then we deserve to continue to be a joke. It good we looked pathetic today. We could do with 2-3 more games like this month. I don’t know what changed from before the chelsea game to now. We are the same poor team

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He has had what 3 pl games lool. I can’t remember our fans hyping a player this much. It’s getting out of hand. He is a good talent. Not a special talent and if we don’t buy an AM because of him then we deserve to continue to be a joke. It good we looked pathetic today. We could do with 2-3 more games like this month. I don’t know what changed from before the chelsea game to now. We are the same poor team
I think we experienced a "new player bounce", basically the same thing as a new manager bounce. Anyways he's a big talent, maybe not on Foden or Sancho's level but he's a big player. He needs help and he needs guidance instead he's expected to be Özil. Even Özil had help from other creative players to play with. ESR has Saka and that's it.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

He came in the squad and we instantly improved our form, everyone was playing better and our attack was fluid. When he don’t play as well our whole team goes back to how it was before, he really did make that much of a difference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom