• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was very quiet. Arguably our best opening was created yesterday by him. That lovely threaded ball to Laca, but Bellerin fvcked it up

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I have said this before yesterday’s game. He is alright, not bad, does all the simple things right. But nothing special to be considered a great talent.

Back in the U23 days, I always think he is not bad, because he always provide passing options for his teammates. I don’t mind giving him time to develop but I don’t see him becoming a great player, that’s what I thought back then, Mutable can prove this.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's inevitable Arteta is gonna drop him after his first poor performance and bring in his boy Willian.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
poor man’s dani ceballos. never got the hype about him. buendia is 10 times player than him. but we are so dire that avarage young players come like a next superstar.
Cellabos and ESR don't even play the same way. Dani slows things down was at to much, poor athleticism and is poor in the final third.

He has had 5 PL starts in his career. Too soon to judge how his senior career will plans out. Don't know why people feel the reason to rip into him after one bad game now. He created our most dangerous chance today, only for Bellerin to take the ball away from Laca who even I think was going to score from there.

He was unreal at u23, he will have bad games. Just like everyone else. That doesn't mean we write him off.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don’t think he is bad at all. Just overhyped.
Tbf I kinda feel the same.

He’s clearly a player and I like what I see, but it’s too early for me to pin my hopes on this guy.

Completely ineffective yesterday anyways, Özil would have got blazed for that performance. He’s just a kid starting out so who's missed plenty of football so what can you realistically expect against a stubborn Palace defence.

Trofton

People saying he was poor yesterday I don’t think so great movement great one two touch he ran in behind over 5 times we had no one with vision to pick him out he was ushered by two palace players still got 60 touches only attacking player with more was saka he was Playing on the half turn constantly think he looked matured in his movement just wanted him on the ball more but we passed to Xhaka and David Luiz playing bum football.

John oxford

I am pretty sure he will end up at huddersfield or bradford in 3 years. at best yoyo teams of premier league. and also this would be a huge success for him consider his talent.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Tbf I kinda feel the same.

He’s clearly a player and I like what I see, but it’s too early for me to pin my hopes on this guy.

Completely ineffective yesterday anyways, Özil would have got blazed for that performance. He’s just a kid starting out so who's missed plenty of football so what can you realistically expect against a stubborn Palace defence.

Exactly, Palace was crowding the middle and positioned well. IMO, any AM would have at least struggled. The game yesterday needed to be won on the wings, but Tierney was too big of a miss and Bellerin, while decent defensively wasn't really creating anything.

Don't really blame him for yesterday in any way to be honest.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Exactly, Palace was crowding the middle and positioned well. IMO, any AM would have at least struggled.
This, how many times did Özil struggle in the same situation, and he was supposedly the best AMC of all time.
We can't expect from ESR to create in every game, you share that load over 3 attacking midfielders that we have, but that's where our problem is, Auba is not a chance creator and his general play is very poor. That means, as soon as ESR/Saka will have a quiet game, we're gonna struggle because there's nobody on the left that can take over. That's what we see at Liverpool and City, Salah or Sterling can have an off day because they know Mahrez/Mane will be able to impact the game.

For me, Auba on the left is a major source of problems for us and our general play, it's been like that since he joined us

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I am pretty sure he will end up at huddersfield or bradford in 3 years. at best yoyo teams of premier league. and also this would be a huge success for him consider his talent.
It's too bad AM decided to allow new users to write posts on the main forum the same day they join (wasn't the case before from what I remember). The volume of cr*p posts and internet trolls who write them on their break from flipping burgers at mcdonalds is stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom