• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’ve been a fan of this guy for a while now. Some people started to doubt him before he actually got a sustained run in the first team but people break into teams at different ages.

The thing with most youngsters though, is you need a large enough sample size to be sure of them. Im reserving my judgement on ESR having all the answers to our creativity issues until he hits a bad patch. Let’s see how he comes out of it when it does come, for now I’m just enjoying a player blossoming.

Legend14

Established Member
I’ve been a fan of this guy for a while now. Some people started to doubt him before he actually got a sustained run in the first team but people break into teams at different ages.

The thing with most youngsters though, is you need a large enough sample size to be sure of them. Im reserving my judgement on ESR having all the answers to our creativity issues until he hits a bad patch. Let’s see how he comes out of it when it does come, for now I’m just enjoying a player blossoming.

First time I have seen him play in a longer run. From what I’ve seen, get his jersey now. We don’t want to hype him because he is young, but he has the character and attitude to survive a slump since he plays both sides of the pitch. He’ll always contribute.

His vision, timing, and composure can’t be taught so I put him in the special category.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I remember AM slaughtering when he made his debut vs everton and he played poorly. But they forget that the whole teqm was poor that day.

Some even called him championship level. So I have no doubt that when he inevitably hits a poor run of form a section of AM will turn on him.

Last edited:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I remember AM slaughtering when he made his debut vs everton and he played poorly. But they forget that the whole teqm was poor that day.

Some even called him championship level. So I have not doubt that when he inevitably hits a poor run of form a section of AM will turn on him.

Yes some will probably turn on him.

But most people will see that ESR is a young player who has shown his qualities in other matches, and a downturn in form is normal. So he gets a pass probably. You will always have the idiots who write him off after one bad game.

This is different in the Nketiah situation. Eddie's gotten many chances, but hasn't repayed Arteta's faith in him. Even though he's young, people need to see the talent in those games, otherwise you're done.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Yes some will probably turn on him.

But most people will see that ESR is a young player who has shown his qualities in other matches, and a downturn in form is normal. So he gets a pass probably. You will always have the idiots who write him off after one bad game.

This is different in the Nketiah situation. Eddie's gotten many chances, but hasn't repayed Arteta's faith in him. Even though he's young, people need to see the talent in those games, otherwise you're done.

Nketiah is also in a difficult position that he's so focused on scoring. If he's not scoring, he's failing. He's not really contributing to other parts of the game.

I see a lot of people saying ESR is being overhyped, but I really feel like everyone throws in a grain of salt to their hype. However, I am one saying he's been instrumental to our change in form. Not even because he's been that spectacular, he just gets the ball moving and does some great give and goes non-stop. I like that.

I certainly think there are a lot of better players out there, I just love what this kid gives us right now.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The only real doubt about him was his injury record, ability wise everyone knows what he's capable of.

He's got flawless technique, can play off both feel, is brilliant at finding space and he's got an eye for goal. What a prospect this lad is. I'm glad he was able to train under the tutelage of Özil- no doubt he gained some important insight.

Hopefully he can keep it going. We look SO much better since his inclusion.

Jack badmon

Hopefully mans alright I could tell from body language that it didn’t look serious. Played well again tonight keeps us ticking in the press sets the tone, intelligent movement and has excellent quality on the ball when it matters. The exact opposite of what Willian offers

novar

Completely lost today, it was bound to happen he looks less and less influential as time passes by design, as he leaves that zone in the middle and goes to the wing to look like the rest of our attackers do when they get pushed to a wing. Also he's a kid and all that

Sell

Legend14

Established Member
Really frustrated at how Arteta is handling ESR. ESR will run himself into the ground if you let him.

Arteta needs a strategy that gets ESR involved without ESR having to make exhausting efforts to get a touch on the ball.

REWB

Really frustrated at how Arteta is handling ESR. ESR will run himself into the ground if you let him.

Arteta needs a strategy that gets ESR involved without ESR having to make exhausting efforts to get a touch on the ball.

This comment literally makes no sense...

Legend14

Established Member
Completely lost today, it was bound to happen he looks less and less influential as time passes by design, as he leaves that zone in the middle and goes to the wing to look like the rest of our attackers do when they get pushed to a wing. Also he's a kid and all that

Sell
He was not lost at all. He is trying to get involved when the team can’t get him involved. Amazing the number of touches he earned on his own. Look to the manager if you want him to play more centrally and get touches. He won’t just sit there and do nothing like Willian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom