• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

zilfy

It’s obviously a cross lol. He sees Auba and hits under the ball. Do the people doubting him know actual crossing technique?
Also, If you get the right angle you can see that the shot isn't on, the defender is covering the goal well, which makes the cross the best and most obvious decision in that situation

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It was a shot, he set the ball outside the post trying to curl it in but didn't get any curl on it so it just went straight. He didn't even look up, no way he could have seen Auba was there.

Decent game though, I really think he benefits from having other creative players around him. He's not a Bruno Fernandes or Jack Grealish one-man do-it-all-myself creative force, he just knits everything together. Lovely player, as if he came straight out of Wenger's laboratory.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I also think him and Ødegaard could play great together. Their strengths compliment each other. ESR is kinda low touch, one touch pass and move, making 3rd man runs etc, that's his superpower. Ødegaard is an on the ball player imo, his superpower is having the ball at his feet and picking a pass.

Add that to Saka, whose superpower is dribbling (and basically everything else), you have a really complimentary mix of strengths: movement, passing and dribbling.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Honestly, the more I see it the more I think it was a miscued shot.

Poor from ESR on social media after though. Should be adamant that it was a cross :lol:

A gimp like Kane would have been swearing on his kids life that it was intentional.
Someone needs to tell him that if he is ever going to be an elite influencer on social media, he needs to learn how to lie.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I also think him and Ødegaard could play great together. Their strengths compliment each other. ESR is kinda low touch, one touch pass and move, making 3rd man runs etc, that's his superpower. Ødegaard is an on the ball player imo, his superpower is having the ball at his feet and picking a pass.

Add that to Saka, whose superpower is dribbling (and basically everything else), you have a really complimentary mix of strengths: movement, passing and dribbling.
I would say he’s our Iwobi replacement and I mean that as a compliment. Looks like he has a bit more to him in terms of G/A contribution which is all well and good.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He had a good game. Past few games he was quiet and I would of dropped him but glad arteta is persisting with him unlike his persistence of willian. This boy has huge potential but I am not getting carried away.

Given that I'm a huge fan of ESR I think this was a hybrid shot/cross that ESR knew would either result in a goal or assists. He is that good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We aren't managing him correctly not against of giving him chances but we should rotate today he was average the Benfica goal was all him because got sloppy gift corner and then a half arsed attempt to block a cross. Anyway as i said this season he should use it as learning process.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Shouldn't have put his arm up but it's instinctive. He looks like he's running in treacle but the team has no cohesion without him. Rest him for City so he can help us next week.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
We aren't managing him correctly not against of giving him chances but we should rotate today he was average the Benfica goal was all him because got sloppy gift corner and then a half arsed attempt to block a cross. Anyway as i said this season he should use it as learning process.
What's up with this whinging ?, him along with Martinelli where key to our resurgence of playing half decent football, as far as I'm concerned his place in the squad place is his to lose, all the crap we've had to endure this season with these underperforming veteran Muppets the occasional slip up will happen, it's not a big deal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What's up with this whinging ?, him along with Martinelli where key to our resurgence of playing half decent football, as far as I'm concerned his place in the squad place is his to lose, all the crap we've had to endure this season with these underperforming veteran Muppets the occasional slip up will happen, it's not a big deal.
He’s kind of delicate and I think even to the naked eye you can see he’s going through a little slump which may be purely down to tiredness.

I’m guessing he won’t play against City because I feel like an injury is around the corner at this rate.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Played well, really feel like he needs a bit of a rest, but he's been so integral to our form, basically since he's come in we're scoring, winning and getting results. He's saved arteta his job.

I just hope the toxics in here don't start testing him apart when he does have a bit of a slumpm

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Baby Laca was unlucky with the handball, looked gutted.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He never played as much as this at Huddersfield. You have to think he needs a little break now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom