• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Has to start every game over Oh Dear God. He's so good, it's unreal. We have a real talent on our hands, and I really, really don't like hyping up our young players, but he's top top quality

He's also extremely good looking so Emile is the new Heccyy for me! EMILE

He looks like one of them ruffians up to no good.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I think overall you have to look towards another loan to Huddersfield, build some strength. He'll crack on from 2022.
giphy.gif

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Such a good player. We cannot buy a player to replace him in the first team. It just makes no sense. Why would you literally stop his development by buying a number 10 to play in front of him?

This summer is very important. He has it off so we need to really develop him physically. He needs to come back fit and sharp enough to have a full 38 game season, no rest as it's one game a week.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Such a good player. We cannot buy a player to replace him in the first team. It just makes no sense. Why would you literally stop his development by buying a number 10 to play in front of him?

This summer is very important. He has it off so we need to really develop him physically. He needs to come back fit and sharp enough to have a full 38 game season, no rest as it's one game a week.

wait but you can't just have one attacking midfielder, surely? If it's irresponsible to have only one LB, then surely it'd also be irresponsible to have only one attacking midfielder.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
wait but you can't just have one attacking midfielder, surely? If it's irresponsible to have only one LB, then surely it'd also be irresponsible to have only one attacking midfielder.
City has at least 5-6 attacking midfielders playing together in a match.

They just evolved and adapted to different positions (occupying different spaces), but they all have the ability of a #10 in them.

The modern box to box will be these #10 box to box. Not the traditional #6/8 box to box who are originally more defensive, less technical players.

ESR can become one of these players if he keeps improving (I mean the playing style, not necessarily talking about the level of the player).

Last edited:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I didn't say not to buy one. I said not to buy one to replace him in the line up like we did with Willian for Pepe. Saka can also play 10.

Everything needs to be geared this coming season to get Martinelli, ESR, Saliba and Saka as much game time as possible.

TheIceman85

Had seen some comments after previous games that his stamina and endurance weren’t good enough. But today he ran from first minute to last and never stopped. Looks like a good athlete to me.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I didn't say not to buy one. I said not to buy one to replace him in the line up like we did with Willian for Pepe. Saka can also play 10.

Everything needs to be geared this coming season to get Martinelli, ESR, Saliba and Saka as much game time as possible.

So then you need to find a way to add another chance creator who can play with ESR, not instead of him. So basically a very creative LW, no? Ah sh*t, looks like it's gotta be Grealish.

hqdefault.jpg

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
So then you need to find a way to add another chance creator who can play with ESR, not instead of him. So basically a very creative LW, no? Ah sh*t, looks like it's gotta be Grealish.

hqdefault.jpg
A few more chance creator to pair up with him. A creative LW, a creative RW, a creative CM and a creative striker.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Superb young player. I said we're gonna be Saka-level excited about him before long.

@American_Gooner can you find my post where I may have said it? I'm sure I did I just can't find it :(.

LuanNguyen

His sense of the ball is great, still developing, it's just that he still doesn't have the confidence like Saka. There are quite a few situations where he should have handled it better instead of sending the ball away immediately.

GunnerShy

Best game for us I think. Especially considering the possession stats.

Strong, willing exactly the type of player you want coming out the academy to build around. We'd be proper fked were it not for Hale end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom